Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling feenix accounts cheap

Discussion on Selling feenix accounts cheap within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling feenix accounts cheap

Account one.

Horde warrior:

Full naxx dps gear for fury

Naxx fury weapons

Naxx two handers

Some tier 2 an 3 tank gear

Account two:

Alliance warrior

With most of the tier 3 tank set

Bis off items fr tanking like neck trinkets an rings

Also a decent arms set for pvp with bis pvp weapon.

Leave your Skype here please so I can add u quickly. I'm sellig these toons very cheap. 115 euro per account or best offer
Old 04/07/2014, 01:35   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 10
free up

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling 4 Feenix AA Horde Accounts
06/24/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 6 Replies
I am currently selling 4 Horde side characters on 4 separate accounts on Feenix Archangel. T4/T5 Shadow Priest - epic flying, 375 shadowcloth tailoring T4/T5 Elemental Shaman - 375 dragonscale leatherworking t5 patterns T4 Warlock Heroic/Pre-Kara Prot Warrior If interested please send me a msg on Skype: antwondodson PayPal Verified.
[Selling] Selling Feenix accounts
06/23/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 4 Replies
As tittle said i'm willing to sell my Feenix accounts due to i don't play WoW anymore so far. Both characters were offline for like 1 year. My primary character was a undead female rogue: Leatherworking 300, Skinning 300, Lockpicking 300, Cooking 300; 8/8 T2; 2/9 T3 ( wrist, hands ); T2.5 Head; A lot of BiS non set items for PvP and PvE include Prestor's Talisman of Connivery; A lot of weapons include Ancient Qiraji Ripper, Chromatically Tempered Sword and Perdition's Blade. Whole gear...
FEENIX WOW SELLING BIS NAXX ACCOUNTS
06/17/2013 - WoW Private Server - 5 Replies
Hi, selling 3 wow accounts on feenix wow, all very good accounts! T2.5 3/5 rogue AQ Sword, Chromo sword, full epic, t1/t2 aswell. NE Tiger mount and exalted with most things, enchanter/herb. probably one of the best rogues on the server! (warrior and mage on account, with some t1, alchemy can make loads of flasks ect) LOOKING FOR ABOUT £50 next account: T2.5 3/5 Mage, AQ weps, full epic, t1/t2, ZG raptor mount.
Selling 3 accounts on Feenix warsong Horde
01/06/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
1 account (Main). LVL 60 Tauren Warrior with lots of epics! DPS FURY Gear: http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/3936/warriorn. png Some of the best MC/ZG/AQ20/BWL gear. including: Lionheart helm
SELLING BIS NAXX FEENIX WOW ACCOUNTS CHEAP
04/02/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, selling 3 wow accounts on feenix wow, all very good accounts! T2.5 3/5 rogue AQ Sword, Chromo sword, full epic, t1/t2 aswell. NE Tiger mount and exalted with most things, enchanter/herb. probably one of the best rogues on the server! (warrior and mage on account, with some t1, alchemy can make loads of flasks ect) LOOKING FOR ABOUT £50 next account: T2.5 3/5 Mage, AQ weps, full epic, t1/t2, ZG raptor mount.