Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

80 molten dk for NA lol or Cata/Mop

Discussion on 80 molten dk for NA lol or Cata/Mop within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
80 molten dk for NA lol or Cata/Mop

I have been playing on WOTLk sense it was let out on many servers and as of late i can not even log on any more its all so boring and i dont want anything to do with it i have a few accounts but this is one i am wanting to get rid of at the moment.
Prem account (no que on any server plus coins every year for free at christmas if active)

80 undead dk
blood tank
4/5 heroic t10.5
heroic 2h axe from icc 25
Needs some work but is pretty muhc icc ready 10/25 right now as you log on
low level professions
able to tank pretty much anything

60 blood elf twink
full judgment gear

any other information i can provide just a over view for now

What I am looking for

level 30 na league of legends account prefer unranked or silver (unranked better)
few skins would be nice
champions ofc
would like rune pages 5 at least if i can get but not really needed

Option 2

Cata geared chars pvp prefer but if pvp and pve will work with that
Mop private server with at least one max char with some pvp/pve items will work on it

Rift level 60 char dont really have any class i want for sure can talk about it

other games and offers will be accepted im not a closed minded person willing to talk about other games as well

If you want a middle man it will nto be said no to

I also have email for the wow account so that will be given at time of trade

Bump still looking
Old 03/18/2014, 16:58   #2

elite*gold: 0
Bump still looking