Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I wish to sell my account on Arena-tournament.com

Discussion on I wish to sell my account on Arena-tournament.com within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I wish to sell my account on Arena-tournament.com

Hello guys i am a gamer, not like all gamers. I suck at wow and wish to sell my arena-tournament.com account that is global vip for both wotlk and cata. And i have a transmog set binded to that acccount to is the purple paladin set for all plate wearers. This costs all 70 euro original price i want to make it 35 euro i will go 30 if i really need to. Contact me at mads-anton1 (skype tag) Payment is on paypal safe and secure
Old 03/17/2014, 17:53   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 100/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,207
Arrow WoW Private Server -> World of Warcraft Trading

#moved

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS] Arena Tournament VIP Account
07/21/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 5 Replies
Hi, Topic sagt alles, für alle Chars aufm Wotlk Realm full Wrathful. Hier der Link zum Server ( Privatserver, wohl der beste PVP Server den es je gab ) : Link Censored Gebote bitte per pn oder hier im Thread Akzeptiere WoW Gold ( Offiziele Blizzard Realms ) sowie Paypal zahlungen. 1 Char besitzt den Titel " Duellant " und ein anderer Char 1920 Solo QUE Rating mit awesome stats :)
VK FULL S8 ARENA TOURNAMENT ACCOUNT mit 2k Arena Wertung
05/09/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
^topic Viele Charaktere voll ausgestattet, desweiteren ein VIP Account das heißt ihr habt eine Insel wo ihr euch alles kaufen könnt und dann könnt ihr alle in Arena fertig machen :D Arena Tournament <-- Riesiger Server bei Interesse -> skype --> paddi1237 oder pn
Arena Tournament count for sell
12/20/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Sup guys , I wanna sell my Arena-Tournament account with 1 priest (wf+wep), 1 mage (4wf+wep), 1 druid (4wf+wep), 1 rogue(4wf+wep) and 1 paladin (4wf retri and legendar wp + 4wf holy and legendar wp). I have some screens here ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting Skype id: program.tampit Yahoo Messenger...