Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Archangel 2.4.3 Feenix Acc 4 top Chars t4/t5

Discussion on Archangel 2.4.3 Feenix Acc 4 top Chars t4/t5 within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Archangel 2.4.3 Feenix Acc 4 top Chars t4/t5

im selling a pretty awesome feenix account.

on this acc are 4 lvl 70 characters

1. Warlock
t4/t5 warlock, some pvp parts

2. rogue t4/t5 pve, 2 s3 2 s2 1 s1 part (also ingi goggles)

3. paladin kara rdy, some pvp parts

4. warri no special gear but lvl 70

all character are on 1 acc, i got all information you need to make it your own account.
pm me here on epvp ill add you in skype then

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] FEENIX ARCHANGEL 7 accounts, best geared>>low geared chars
04/30/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 11 Replies
FEENIX ARCHANGEL 7 accounts, best geared>>low geared chars i have a few accounts on FEENIX ArchAngel server TBC PVE, T6 progression since 18.9.2013, i would like to sell all of them, NO TRADE!! i stopping play games, and moving on in my life u can also give a offer or bid, but only serious ones! ADD me on SKYPE : Devilek42 or FB message: http://www.facebook.com/radekkedar or via email: [email protected] and make subject ACCOUNT SELL
lf bg bot for feenix archangel 2.4.0
12/11/2013 - WoW Private Server - 0 Replies
wie der titel sagt such einen bg bot
WTS Feenix archangel Account
05/19/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
I want to sell my lvl 70 Mage. He currently has BiS Pre T5 Gear + some t5 content gear. (craftables) Epic flying + 1.5k Gold and loads of stuff to sell for 1k+ Gold. I am the original owner of the account and ive got all the info you need. Add Ethnic1337 @skype if youre interested. Not looking for much for the account.
WTB Feenix Gold Archangel
02/14/2013 - WoW Private Server - 0 Replies
Hey, im waiting to buy some gold on Feenix Server. Add me into Skype please. skype: merl6868
WTS / WTT Feenix Wow (Archangel) Acc
02/02/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Hello there, Have a Fully epic'd 70 Holy Priest ready to raid t5 content, Also an alt of a 70 Prot pally, ready to start hitting dungeons. Priest has 375 Tailor and is specced into mooncloth atm, Would love to write more just to much to type ! Would love to trade for either a mage or warrior ! Mainly want horde but i wouldnt mind alliance. Will give pics upon skype add and will show in game to serious buyers, If not ill sell for $40 USD just for the time put into the chars. Skype :...