Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

90 Tauren DeffWarrior - Ashes of Alar!! Suche guten PvEDD

Discussion on 90 Tauren DeffWarrior - Ashes of Alar!! Suche guten PvEDD within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
90 Tauren DeffWarrior - Ashes of Alar!! Suche guten PvEDD

Hi. Wie oben beschrieben suche ich einen gut equipten PvEDD. Schurke, Mage, Hunter oder WL. Bevorzugt Schurke. Es kann sich dennoch alles melden

Ich biete euch hierfür meinen 90er Tauren DeffWarrie. Nicht perfekt equipt. Ilvl 520. Nicht viele Achievments (1800).
Ist leider ein neuer Account. Darum noch nicht so über.
Aber er ist im Besitz von Alars Asche und des Himmelsgolems.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
11,5k ACM/2,400 3s ACM / Spektraltiger/ Ashes of Alar und vieles mehr !
06/17/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 4 Replies
Hallo, ich möchte euch vorab begrüßen und hoffe auf gute Angebote =) 1.Ich biete? 2.Ich suche? 3.Kontakt
WTS eu wow acc 3x 90 alot of 85 and lower alts. Ashes of alar etc. 510ilvl.
06/13/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Hey! My wow acc is mine originally. No bullshit, no one's taking it back once traded. 3x lvl 90s 1 pandaren shaman, 510 ilvl, full S13 pvp gear, good pve gear. I do 200k burst dps in pve gear, if a good group i usually end up top 3 with 120~k dps.
wts/trade 15k+achievments ashes of alar 56 FOS 4 90s and much more
01/19/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, im willing to trade my wow account for a GW2 account with sunrise. ill provide screenshots for the interested ill resume what is on the account. 4 level 90s alliance on european servers.
WTS : Hpaladin (Ashes of Alar) , hunter , both 85
08/24/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 37 Replies
Hello , I want to sell my wow account . I have already playing wow 4 months ago and account is frozen . I will not more back to this game . I have already finished this part of my life . On battle net account is Diablo 2 and Lords of Destruction. Main character : Level 85 Blood Elf Paladin | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory / Image Upload ! Class : Padin Race : Blood Elf Fraction : Horde Titles : Over 25 titles . Most rare : Immortal , Champion of Ulduar , and...
WTS : Insane Paladin,Ashes of Alar ! (EU)
11/13/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guy , I wanna sell my WoW account . Im original owner ! Game time is till December ! I wanna sell it because i m studing in UK and i havent got time for WoW . On BBnet account is also Diablo 2 and Lords of .... Class : Paladin Racial : Blood Elf Side : Horde Armory Level 85 Blood Elf Paladin | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory Titles : 25titles EPIX : Immortal and Champion of Ulduar Mounts : 45 mounts : BEST : Ulduar 10 and 25 man , ZA time event , ICC...