Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB Ashbringer Transmog EU Horde

Discussion on WTB Ashbringer Transmog EU Horde within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB Ashbringer Transmog EU Horde

As seen in title, I only want the transmog.
Willing to pay with PayPal, Steam Wallet or InGame Gold.
If interested pmsg me for contacts.
Old 02/03/2014, 04:21   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
add me skype : Jadragon92

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Scarab Lord Dupe / Corrupted Ashbringer Transmog
01/03/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 10 Replies
My Skype Contact: Dinaintevek Negotiable Price ( Maybe the Cheapest Price that you can Find Over the Network ) Scarab Lord Title + Black Qiraji Battle Tank Mount Right on your Personal Bnet Account the Process Takes 15 Minutes Price it is 200-300 Euro Negotiable Corrupted Ashbringer is No Longer Available
[Buying] Transmog Verderbter Aschbringer Horde EU
10/22/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Hallo, ich suche jemanden der mir den Aschenbringer oder den verderbten Aschenbringer transmoggen kann. Zahlung würde ich dafür 10€ PSC oder entsprechend viel Gold auf Frostwolf Horde EU! Würde nicht lange dauern, würde circa 10min in Anspruch nehmen. Müsste jemand aus dem europäischen Serverraum sein und er muss Hordler sein. PM an mich wenn Interesse besteht!
[Trading] Ashbringer transmog trade EU HORDE
10/16/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Looking for someone that has Corrupted Ashbringer on EU Horde that wants to do a trade on transmogs. I have Arcanite Reaper and Jin'rohk, The Great Apocalypse to offer. please comment in this thread if you're interested. bumb