Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rogue Human 6x Glad

Discussion on Rogue Human 6x Glad within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Rogue Human 6x Glad

Hi, I'm selling my acc that I no longer use since the release of Cataclysm.

My rogue has 6 gladiators title : Season 1 to season 6.
Maybe the season 7 title too, because I've stopped in mid-season when I was first in 3v3 ranking, and I never checked if I earned it or not.

This is a very serious offer and I will only answer to equally serious offers. If necessary, I can add some game time to provide evidence or information.

Old 02/02/2014, 20:36   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 121
Received Thanks: 2,038
i want to see screenshots with proof thats you
also (when trading) a copy of everything i need to den. a takeback
and you go first...
Old 02/02/2014, 20:51   #3

elite*gold: 0
Actually I cant access eu.battle.net . I didnt play wow since a while, I miss many things about trading blizz's accs. Tomorrow I will update the game and add game time, add me on skype or send me a PM to tell me what kind of screenshots and what info you need, I'll send it asap.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WoW EU Lv90 Human rogue (hellscream) Lv90 Human rogue (Ragna) Lv72 Worgen Warrior 50$
05/16/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Lvl 90 Human rogue Hellscream Lvl 90 Human rogue Ragnaros Lvl 52 Goblin Rogue Ravencrest Lvl 72 Worgen Warrior Ragnaros Lvl 49 Worgen Hunter Hellscream More info here: CLICK
[Selling] [WTS] S12 RANK 1 Druid MALEVOLENT GLAD + 2x GLAD ROGUE + 3x 90s and 11x 85s
05/15/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 9 Replies
Hi, i want to sell my Battle.Net Account, on the account are 2 WoW-MoP Accounts, both active for a month from now. Center of the Auction is my RANK 1 Druid with the Malevolent Gladiator title (last season S12) + 2.5 RBG xp including 2.4 AV "High Warlord" and S12 T2 2/2 And my 2x Gladiator Rogue (s3/s4) with 2.2 2/2 RBG Achievement, 2.4 Arena AV and S12 T2 and 3 Legendarys: Illidan Glaive Mainhand, Fangs of Feather Set
WTT: R1 Feral 2x Glad Rogue High Warlord 12.5 k AVs looking for a R1 Rogue (S4 pref.)
03/03/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hi there, Im looking for a R1 Rogue Account i dont care if its a Wotlk, Cata or Mop Account i just want the Title. I prefer the BC Titles especially the S4 Brutal Gladiator. I got a T2 High Warlord Feral with SAVE R1 THIS SEASON (can link if youre interested) and a 2x Glad Rogue with S12 T2 and 2.2 Rating in RBG + lvl 90 Paladin, lvl 90 Mage and 11x 85s (all classes). Alot of rare Mounts and very much rare Mog Gear.
5 85 (Rogue/Hunt/Pal/Priest/Warlock) against Glad R1 Rogue 85 stuff pvp/pve
03/02/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
I got as i said 5 characters 85 and i'm looking for an account with one rogue with atleast 1 r1 glad who is also stuff. If you got any questions my skype is : Mikkle_burn Level 85 Goblin Hunter | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory Level 85 Tauren Paladin | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory Level 85 Undead Warlock | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory Level 85 Troll Priest | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory...
[Biete] Lv 85 Human Mage [Suche] Lv 85 Human Rogue
04/10/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Hallo, ich möchte gerne meinen Human Mage Lv 85 gegen einen Human Rogue Lv 85 tauschen. Der Mage hat sehr gutes Equip. Bei Interesse bitte einfach per ICQ bei mir melden. ICQ: 133791518 Vielen Dank!