Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WoW US or EU 60 day keys - $20! Mists of Pandaria Collector's Edition EU keys - $25

Discussion on WoW US or EU 60 day keys - $20! Mists of Pandaria Collector's Edition EU keys - $25 within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile WoW US or EU 60 day keys - $20! Mists of Pandaria Collector's Edition EU keys - $25

Hi, I'm GoMMO. I'm a trustworthy seller with multiple positive feedback on ENPC and OCore.
I'm somewhat new to ElitiePVPers and, in order to build trust and increase my reputation here, am willing to deliver my CD-Key's to you BEFORE YOU PAY as long as you are an active ElitiePVPers member with positive feedback or vouches.

If you have any questions or would like to place an order, please contact me on Skype for the fastest response. My Skype username is: GO-MMO

I have the following CD-Key's for sale. Each CD-Key will be delivered via email as an image/scan of the actual card unless otherwise noted below. Payment is via Paypal Gift or Bitcoin only.

World of Warcraft (US-Timecard, 60 Days) - $20.00 USD
World of Warcraft Mists of Pandaria (EU-Digital Deluxe Edition) - $20.00 USD

Guild Wars 2 Heroic Edition (EU--CODE ONLY, NO SCAN AVAILABLE) - $30.00 USD
Xbox Live Gold 12 Months (Worldwide) - $40.00 USD
Xbox Live 10 EUR Card - $11.00 USD
Xbox Live 25 EUR Card - $29.00 USD
Xbox Live 50 EUR Card - $60.00 USD
Playstation Network 20 EUR Card (GERMANY) - $22.00 USD
Playstation Network 50 EUR Card (GERMANY) - $60.00 USD
Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn (EU-Standard) - $20.00 USD
Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn (EU-Timecard, 60 Days) - $20.00 USD

Find a lower price anywhere else? LET ME KNOW! I will BEAT any other legitimate seller's price GUARANTEED!
Old 02/08/2014, 23:33   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 165
Jemand schon Erfahrung hiermit gemacht?
Old 02/09/2014, 00:42   #3

Yes, xxDarkiXx, I have sold many and have feedback on Ownedc*re and *******.

Bump
Old 02/13/2014, 16:01   #4

Bumping

Lots of keys still available! Don't miss out! I will sell for cheaper than ANY other legitimate seller!