Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BATTELNET account (WOW HARDCORE,DIABLO 3 PARAGON 100,SC2 HoS)alle SAMMLER EDITIONEN

Discussion on BATTELNET account (WOW HARDCORE,DIABLO 3 PARAGON 100,SC2 HoS)alle SAMMLER EDITIONEN within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BATTELNET account (WOW HARDCORE,DIABLO 3 PARAGON 100,SC2 HoS)alle SAMMLER EDITIONEN

World of Warcraft (EU) + Diablo 3 +Star Craft HoS+ Hearthstone Beta(ALL COLLECTORS EDITION) I AM THE ORIGINAL OWNER

Ich bin eingendtlich Deutscher aber es ist mir leichter diesen Post auf englisch zu schreiben wegen dem Copy/paste von den anderen forums wo ich es schon geposted hab.

Falls es irgendwelche fragen geben sollte , kontaktiren sie mich unter via PM oder skype , danke

General
I finally gave up this game after a long time. I have this account from 2004 till today , I am and was the original owner and have all serials , boxes( collectors edition extras) which I am glad to give as a bonus to this account, everything in these boxes are sealed, apart of the game boxes.

There's currently 2 high end raiding characters with ok gear a warrior which was my main and a warlock as alt (with 535 ilvl I just stoped before SOO hc ),I did not play much of pvp since I was more to PVE but ofc I´ve got almost pvp Achievements since I was hunting them all time , atm I have 16145 and most of the rares and hard to get. Everything gemmed and enchanted of course and ready for HC raiding.

The warlock has green fire but when I did the last boss it bugged so the quest never completed. Which means if you want to do the boss itself, which I advice since it's a really fun but challenging solo boss you can do it. And if not, you still have green fire!

I have around 150k g on the characters and some TCG pets/tabards. I still have some of the lichking box.

Here's a few mounts I feel are worth mentioning
· 165 mounts( many not obtainable anymore)
· Amani War Bear( at lvl 70)
· Chrimson Deathcharger
· Headless horseman
· Pureblood firehawk(raggy)
· Life-Binder's Handmaiden (Deathwing heroic drop, obtained in Cataclysm on 100% drop rate)
· All CE mounts /pets
· Some blizz shop mounts
· Mechano-Hog / Mekgineer's Chopper
· Traveler's Tundra Mount
ETC..............

Mention worthy titles

· Hand of A'dal
· Of the four winds
· Seeker of Knowledge
· Champion of Ulduar
· Firelord
· the Relic Hunter
· the Beloved
· the Camel-Hoarder
· The insane
· Dragonslayer
· Blackwing's Bane
· Salty
· Zookeeper
ETC..........

Some Feat of Strength's
· Scourer of the Eternal Sands
· Shadowmourne (warrior)
· Insane in the membrane
· I cant hear you over the sound of how awesome I am
· Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker (warrior)
· Sulfuras, Hand of Ragnaros (warrior,)
· Amani War Bear
ETC...........

Professions
· Warlock
· Tailoring - 600/600
· Enchanting – 600/600
· Warrior
· Jewelcrafting - 600/600
· Blacksmith - 600/600
· Rogue
· Engineering - 600/600

Pet Battles
157 unique pets ( including the Collectors edition ones)
Not much pvped with them.

DIABLO 3
I’ve played Diablo a lot aswell I’ve got a DH paragon 100 with 400k dps and like 300mil gold and some really cool stuff in bags, have most of the achievements

Star Craft WoL +HoS
I’ve played it at the start tried to get most achievements ;p and some pvp.

Final
I will provide anything needed for the account so you wont have any further problems with it , I will even send you the boxes with the serials and extras so you can prove that you’re the real owner of the account.

This is my 2nd wow account that I sell(sold one in 2006) so I got abit of experience in it , don’t try to fool me or to scam , wont work and we both waste our time , since I got almost once scammed in 2006.

I'm ok of using a middleman.

Due to the time I invested and put in the game and got as much rare things(mounts,pets,titels) the price would be 1500 euros (FIXED)

You will get :
Username , password
Email change
Security question
My ID copy of it
Serials +Original BOXES , ALL OF THEM I will support the shipping cost only if your in Europe.

To get this to feel safe for both parts I would suggest we make a call on Skype and discuss everything.
If you have any questions feel free to pm me and then we can go on skype and talk about everything.

Contact me on pm for more info..... skype id etc...!!!
Old 01/28/2014, 16:48   #2

UP!!!!!!!
Old 01/29/2014, 17:28   #3

preis ist 900 Euro VB!!