Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EU] Feeling lucky? Unmerged EU World of Warcraft Accounts for your BITCOINS!

Discussion on [EU] Feeling lucky? Unmerged EU World of Warcraft Accounts for your BITCOINS! within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking [EU] Feeling lucky? Unmerged EU World of Warcraft Accounts for your BITCOINS!

Have extra Bitcoins laying around? Take a gamble on an unmerged World of Warcraft account!
Greetings! I'm GoMMO and I have many old, unmerged Europe World of Warcraft accounts for sale. These accounts are very old and have been inactive for years. I do not know what's on the accounts or if they even qualify for Scroll of Resurrection, which is why I'm selling them for so cheap.

Buying one of these accounts is similar to playing the lottery. You might get lucky and find something special, such as high level characters, thousands of gold, rare mounts/pets, awesome items for transmogrification, titles that can no longer be obtained, or, worst case scenario, an empty account that does not qualify for Scroll of Resurrection. Regardless of what you find on the account, please note
there are no refunds.

While the accounts are likely to contain SOMETHING in them, please note it is NOT GUARANTEED. At the very least, you'll get a World of Warcraft account for less than what Blizzard charges for the game itself.

Want to try your luck?
The price per account is €5 (5 Euro). If you buy five accounts from me, you will get a sixth account for free.

Payment is in Bitcoin ONLY. I do not accept Paypal or any other payment methods at this time. As the Bitcoin value changes daily, please visit a Bitcoin conversion website (such as ) in order to obtain the current conversion rate.

If you would like to purchase one or more of my accounts, please send me a private message or contact me on Skype (username:
GoMMO-WOW) and let me know how many accounts you want. I will respond with my Bitcoin address and will send you the account information as soon as your payment is received.

IMPORTANT: The account you purchase from me MIGHT be eligible for Scroll of Resurrection!
Please remember there is NO GUARANTEE that the account will be eligible for Scroll of Resurrection. However, it's always a good idea to follow the steps below just in case the account is eligible to participate in the Scroll of Resurrection promotion, which will provide you with the following rewards:

• FREE character boosted to level 80
  • FREE upgrade to Cataclysm
  • 7 FREE days of game time
  • FREE character move to your friend's realm and faction so you can play together

Additional Scroll of Resurrection details can be found at

Please complete the following steps after receiving your unmerged account login information from me:
  1. Before you can access the account you buy from me, you will need to merge it with a Battle.net account. You can either use your current Battle.net account or create a new account. Complete details can be found at:
  2. After merging the account, you will be asked if you would like a trial of the latest expansion and free game time. DO NOT ACCEPT THE TRIAL OR FREE GAME TIME. DO NOT ADD A PAYMENT METHOD OR GAME CARD TO THIS ACCOUNT YET.
  3. Have someone send a Scroll of Resurrection to your Battle.net account email address. It takes some time for the email to come, so please be patient.
  4. Follow the steps in the email to claim the Scroll of Resurrection.
  5. *** HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, BUT NOT REQUIRED *** Transfer your newly boosted level 80 character to your main World of Warcraft account.
If your account is not eligible for Scroll of Resurrection, you will get an error message when following the above steps.

If you have any questions, please contact me via private message or Skype (username:
GoMMO-WOW)