Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WoW account with RAF, Cataclysm, and 88 days of game time

Discussion on WoW account with RAF, Cataclysm, and 88 days of game time within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WoW account with RAF, Cataclysm, and 88 days of game time

As the subject line says, I am just trying to sell my WoW account that I recently created and used recruit a friend on. I only did this to get the mount reward so the account still has 88 days of game time along with the Cataclysm expansion activated on it. Account is also still brand new so it has no characters created on it yet. All of the RAF features are just waiting to be used for the first time.

The account is worth 45 dollars but I am selling it for $30 instead. After I receive your payment, you will be provided with all of the login details for the account including the email login and password, date of birth, secret question answer, etc.

Overall, a great gift for any new wow player or someone you know that may want to return to the game. I might also consider leveling up with you if you are interested. Just send me a private message or reply to this post if you want to buy. I also have Skype so we can discuss and finish the transaction from there.