Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tarren Mill Horde gold for less than 5 euros

Discussion on Tarren Mill Horde gold for less than 5 euros within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Tarren Mill Horde gold for less than 5 euros

as title says, offers here only Paypal!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] WoW Gold Tarren Mill Horde
10/27/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hello! I am buying gold on Tarren Mill. Im accepting any amounts of gold! Im looking for a lowish price. If you are trusted I will go first if not we can strike a deal. Here or Fiueshot on skype!
[Selling] 60k Tarren Mill Horde
10/26/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
As the title says I am selling 60K on Tarren Mill. The prize is 0,7 euro per k. Prize is negotioble if more than 50k is bought at one time. The trade will occour this way: 1. You contact me on skype 2. You request a trade here on elitepvpers.com 3. Prize and trade function in wow is determined. 4. You send the money to me via paypal. 5. When I receive the money I will trade the money to you.
Vk 80 Mage auf Tarren Mill Horde 20 €
02/17/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
vk. wie ob. 80 undead mage auf tarren mill (90k + spieler realm) kein vorstrafen 2050 erfolge knapp 200 ilvl
WTS [H] Gold on Tarren mill
01/31/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
#closerequest
WTS tarren mill horde \ draenor horde EU GOLD
11/26/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
I'm new in here, so here's my offer : I have 350k on tarren mill horde EU And 30k on Draenor horde eu We can chat about the price. For good reputation user from this forum I can go first with gold. skype : bakuthegod