Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT WoW account, HB key,HearthStone for solid Lol acc on Eune

Discussion on WTT WoW account, HB key,HearthStone for solid Lol acc on Eune within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT WoW account, HB key,HearthStone for solid Lol acc on Eune

Account has : 4x 90 => Warr, Druid, Priest, Monk
1x 84 => Warlock
1x 56 => Shammy
1x 44 => Hunter

These 7 are on Stormscale PvP

And there is one more character 80 Mage on Nagrand Normal

Account has around 5k gold, proffesions , lots of heirlooms, 2k achiev and also has the transmog bought from shop , the fire horns named [Jewel of the Firelord] costed 15$.

Im looking only to trade with an solid LoL account that is on EuNe. My skype is tudor.tudor49 (picture is with 2 guys,also says BobbyDAmann so you can recognize me from all other skype addresses)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Hearthstone Beta key for skin code on EUW/EUNE
12/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, i wanna trade Hearthstone beta key for skin code on EUW/EUNE like Arcade Hecarim, Championship Thresh, Riot Graves etc. Add me on steam to talk adisso111 or Adisso, or post here.
[Trading] Trading Hearthstone Beta Key for LoL EUNE lvl30 acc
12/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
[Trading] Trading an EUNE LoL Gold V Plat MMR account for a hearthstone beta key
11/19/2013 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
Title.
[Trading] Plat V EUNE account for HEARTHSTONE!
10/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hi there i got Diamond II account with 9 runepages, 104 champs and 57 skins more info etc on my skype: semikk.77 NEED HEARTHSTONE FAST !! -SORRY FOR TOPIC NAME !!!! ITS DIAMOND II !!!!!!!!
Selling EUNE Diamond 5 Account for Hearthstone beta key
08/21/2013 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
Selling Diamond 5 EUNE Account for a Hearthstone beta key! If you have one and you're interested, add me on Skype:Mcgyyver1 http://i.imgur.com/UNc70Pl.jpg