Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT WoW acc for Ecsro/SunSro/Isro acc

Discussion on WTT WoW acc for Ecsro/SunSro/Isro acc within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Hi i want to trade my lvl80 dk and lvl61 warlock(both alliance) on the eu server bloodscalp for a ecsro nuker/sunsro nuker/isro nuker or wizard lvl 80+

If you have one or you want armory link for the chars just add me on msn( ) and we can talk about it.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
08/20/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
Hi i want to trade my lvl80 dk and lvl61 warlock(both alliance) on the eu server bloodscalp for a ecsro nuker/sunsro nuker/isro nuker or wizard lvl 80+ If you have one or you want armory link for the chars just add me on msn( [email protected] ) and we can talk about it.
08/10/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
Hi i want to trade my lvl80 dk and lvl61 warlock(both alliance) on the eu server bloodscalp for a ecsro nuker/sunsro nuker/isro nuker or wizard lvl 80+ If you have one or you want armory link for the chars just add me on msn( [email protected] ) and we can talk about it.
08/09/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Isro/Ecsro bots/guides/+Isro/Ecsro/other sro versions...
09/30/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
-- Link Removed by hussert --