Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

<Cheapest>CM GOLD BOOST-EU-TOP PVE PLAYERS-80 eur no acc sharing-<Fastest>

Discussion on <Cheapest>CM GOLD BOOST-EU-TOP PVE PLAYERS-80 eur no acc sharing-<Fastest> within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 100
<Cheapest>CM GOLD BOOST-EU-TOP PVE PLAYERS-80 eur no acc sharing-<Fastest>

Hello, elitepvpers community!
I'm now offering CHALLENGE MODES GOLD runs boost.
Promotional price - 80 eur or equivalent in gold according to current gold price. ( market price - around 150 eur for this same service)
You'll be playing with some of the best players from several TOP PvE guilds of RU region.
HORDE only for now, alliance is coming shortly.
Estimated time of all 9/9 challenges completed on GOLD - 2.5 hours
Rewards:
(By completing all 9 challenge modes on GOLD you will also automatically get bronze and silver rewards)
-;
-;
-;

Requirements:
- You play your own character(DPS role);
- All 9 dungeons must be completed in Heroic mode on the character you want to boost;
- The minimum item level 463 in the DPS spec, with all available enchants and gems;
- 10x [Invisibility Potion], 3 flasks for your class (strength, intellect, agility);
- Tactics will be explained to you before each dungeon, just follow the leader's commands;
Payment options:
-Pay pal;
-skrill(moneybookers);
-webmoney.
-in game gold - quantity is a subject to change depending on the market value of gold on your realm and side.
Contacts:

(dartex2008 is my skype username)

Feedback from happy customers:
Quote:
Originally Posted by globern View Post
Got boosted by dartex today. it went really smooth Finished off in only 2 hours no wipes.
Really skilled people. 10/10
Old 11/20/2013, 15:34   #2

cheapest CM boost, fast and smooth
Old 11/23/2013, 12:37   #3

add me in skype - dartex2008
best CM boost out there, cheapeast and fastest
Old 11/27/2013, 20:20   #4

add me in skype - dartex2008
best CM boost out there, cheapeast and fastest