Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Cataclysm Account - x1 85

Discussion on Selling Cataclysm Account - x1 85 within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 7
Thumbs up Selling Cataclysm Account - x1 85

Evening,

I am now selling my secondary WoW account since I haven't been using it for a long time. The account has one lvl 85 character. A night elf druid on the server Kargath (german server)

The account is currently frozen.

[B]I have got all the infos needed! full name owner name, SQ/SA

Contact me:
Email:

WoW levelingservice:
Old 11/08/2013, 22:34   #2

Still Selling

Still Selling!
Old 11/12/2013, 11:30   #3

Still selling
Old 11/12/2013, 12:56   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
how mach ?
Old 11/12/2013, 13:05   #5

Well I'd like to get 10€ for it, but please any offer is welcome

Tags
cataclysm account, cheap, selling, trusted

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] World of Warcraft Account (6x 85) 1x EU Cataclysm 2x US Cataclysm!
03/22/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Biete hier meinen alten World of Warcraft Account zum Verkauf an! Einfach Preisvorschlag da lassen! Günstig abzugeben! :) Startgebot: 30 € Tausche auch gegen Dragon's Prophet EU Beta Account (Founder Pack) 1x Cataclysm EU 2x Cataclysm US 1x Diablo 3 1x SC2
Selling WoW Account [Cataclysm |2 level 85 | few Rare mounts | 2 Months gametime]
09/20/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
I am selling my WoW Account because I started to play guild wars 2 so if someone is interested please add me in skype shardokun the account has: 2 level 85 (Shaman & DK) 2months gametime rare mounts PvP gear for shaman and no gear for DK if you want more information check the pics and add me on skype:
Selling Battlenet account with D3+WoW cataclysm
07/24/2012 - Trading - 4 Replies
Ey, Selling a battlenet account with D3 (lvl 60 monk) and WoW cataclysm (frozen but several lvl 80+ characters). for more info and price add me on skype, the trade will happen with MM or you go first. the price will be payed with paypal. i'm looking for atleast 25€ My skype: Boedavildje
Selling Battlenet account with D3+WoW cataclysm
07/22/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
Ey, Selling a battlenet account with D3 (lvl 60 monk) and WoW cataclysm (frozen but several lvl 80+ characters). for more info and price add me on skype: Boedavildje. the trade will happen with MM or you go first. the price will be payed with paypal. I am looking for atleast 35€
Selling WoW account cataclysm US
06/09/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Selling a US wow account, with cataclysm on it, highest character is 42, the game itself is $80 im only asking $40 for the account PM me if interested or add me on skype or msn skype: shockingcel msn: [email protected]