Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

9/9 CM mage, 544ilvl Boomkin + Sick D3 Acc

Discussion on 9/9 CM mage, 544ilvl Boomkin + Sick D3 Acc within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
9/9 CM mage, 544ilvl Boomkin + Sick D3 Acc

As the title says, i am quitting wow / d3. I have a good account which i am the original owner off. This account has the following:

it has a 544ilvl Boomer with a few heroics from past tier. It has a mage 9/9 Gold modes done and used to be ranked #1 mage on a high pop realm for Gold Modes. (used to boost people there) The chars are on silvermoon alliance at the moment. Also, the account has around 4k achie points and some mounts. Nothing extravagant. The acc has 8.5k gold on it.

When it comes to d3 account attached to this bnet, it has a 200k dps barb paragon 30+, 200k dps monk paragon 50+, WD 200k dps paragon 10, and has a lot of items in inventory that are worth a lot and can be sold / equipped to ur needs. The account has 24 milion gold on it. If you are interested add me on skype - GamersResort

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Sick Mage 516ilvl with HC progress! 18.5k AP 2.4k pvp exp SPECTRAL TIGER!
04/07/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Level 90 Human Mage | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory Scammers, jokers don't even bother, as u can see account is pretty sick! Price,info etc on skype :arcyadam1 This is not first account I sold so don't think you can scam me. I need money very fast so price might won't be that high! Server is Outland-EU. It's the only character on account on max lvl. bump
[Selling] Sick Mage 516ilvl with HC progress! 18.5k AP 2.4k pvp exp SPECTRAL TIGER!
04/06/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
http://www.maskedarmory.com/anonymou...es-121807.h tml Scammers, jokers don't even bother, as u can see account is pretty sick! Price,info etc on skype :arcyadam1 This is not first account I sold so don't think you can scam me. I need money very fast so price might won't be that high! Server is Outland-EU. It's the only character on account on max lvl bump
Preem - Identity (Sick, sick, sick stuff)
06/13/2012 - Aion Trading - 20 Replies
CHATLOG OF PREEM / INTRO ACCUSING ME FOR SCAMMIN BECUASE I KNOW A GUY THAT HAPPEND TO TRY TO DISPUTE HIM! Lars-Petter Sjøvold: Hey Lars-Petter Sjøvold: M8 add me pls intro: intro har delt kontaktdetaljer med Lars-Petter Sjøvold. intro: oh, hi intro: glad I had a chance to talk with you intro: HOW IS MARIUS DOING?
Boomkin Solo Trash Firelands farming
07/26/2011 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 33 Replies
1. Shannox muss down sein 2. Pulle die Schildkröten am Lavasee auf der rechten seite. 3. Kite sie im Kreis (Die ganz großen sind auch machbar, haben jedoch einen anderen movement speed und einen extrem nervigen flammenatem. Hier mal ein Kiteweg der recht chillig ist: Big Turtles INC on Vimeo PS: Es geht sicherlich auch mit anderen Klassen, jedoch ist es als Eule durch Taifun, 2-3 Sprints (je nach Klasse), verlangsamenden Pilzen etc. am entspanntesten.