Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WoW Gold Tarren Mill Horde

Discussion on WoW Gold Tarren Mill Horde within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WoW Gold Tarren Mill Horde

Hello!

I am buying gold on Tarren Mill. Im accepting any amounts of gold!

Im looking for a lowish price. If you are trusted I will go first if not we can strike a deal.

Here or Fiueshot on skype!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 60k Tarren Mill Horde
10/26/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
As the title says I am selling 60K on Tarren Mill. The prize is 0,7 euro per k. Prize is negotioble if more than 50k is bought at one time. The trade will occour this way: 1. You contact me on skype 2. You request a trade here on elitepvpers.com 3. Prize and trade function in wow is determined. 4. You send the money to me via paypal. 5. When I receive the money I will trade the money to you.
Vk 80 Mage auf Tarren Mill Horde 20 €
02/17/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
vk. wie ob. 80 undead mage auf tarren mill (90k + spieler realm) kein vorstrafen 2050 erfolge knapp 200 ilvl
WTS [H] Gold on Tarren mill
01/31/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
#closerequest
WTS tarren mill horde \ draenor horde EU GOLD
11/26/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
I'm new in here, so here's my offer : I have 350k on tarren mill horde EU And 30k on Draenor horde eu We can chat about the price. For good reputation user from this forum I can go first with gold. skype : bakuthegod
Spectral Tiger and Rooster Egg [Tarren mill Alliance]
04/17/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, i've got the "Reins Of the Spectral Tiger" and the "Magic Rooser Egg" just. and i'm going to check if someone's actually going to offer some good amount of cash for it. I will show you the mount in-game, before any deal will be made if you're intrested. Leave me a PM or a reply if you're intrested! Offers!