Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

World of Warcraft Account + Diablo Account EU

Discussion on World of Warcraft Account + Diablo Account EU within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
World of Warcraft Account + Diablo Account EU

Hello everyone

I want to sell my battle.net account. I'm not playing anymore so I want to get rid of it for a decent price

WoW Accounts contains :
Lvl 90 Human Warrior ( Mazrigos EU )
Lvl 90 Undead Mage ( Stormscale EU )
Lvl 90 Human Hunter ( Mazrigos EU )

Warrior used for farming. Mining + JC 600/600
HUman hunter has decent pvp & pve gear
Undead mage full PvP.

None of them have played yet in the new season. No game time on the account at the moment. I'm able to link armory ofcourse

Diablo III Contains :
Para 100 Demon Hunter no gear
Para 3 Wizard no gear
Para 66 Barbarian with gear, 160k dps unbuffed.

50M Gold on the account

ID + WoW Game key will be given. full secure account.

add me on skype : kczerg2 ( Varian Wrynn )

Tags
account, diablo, wow

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] World of Warcraft und Diablo 3 Account
04/18/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Es handelt sich hierbei um meinen TOP ausgerüsteten World of Warcraft Account (Battle.net Account), mit zusätzlichem Diablo III Account. Alle Charaktere die sich auf diesem Account befinden wurden immer gepflegt und sind nie negativ aufgefallen. Worldof Warcraft Das Herzstück dieses Accounts ist mein Level 90 Mönch (Pandare, Allianz, Ysera PvE,Gegenstandsstufe 493, ) der sich selbstverständlich transferbereit auf einem offiziellen, deutschen Blizzard-EU-Server befindet. Der Mönch...
[HOT]World of Warcraft + Diablo 3 Account [HOT]
03/13/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
World of Warcraft(WoW1): Level 90 DK (Main 1.8k in 3s) Level 90 Dudu (Heal/PVP/PVE) Level 90 Priest (Leider no Equip)
WTS Eu Diablo 3 account 5x60s and free bonus ( world of warcraft )eu account Catalysm
02/05/2013 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
EU side Selling my own Diablo 3 EU account , decent Barbarian gear worth 80-100 M gold , Currently farming MP4 & 5 , doing MP1 Alk run under 10 min. If you're interested i'll give a WoW account as a bonus gift to the buyer , My own Wow account is EU and it has lots of nice characters and some unique mounts on the resto druid . All of that with the price of : 40 euro !! So ( Full diablo 3 acount 5x 60s ) + Plus ( WoW eu account ) = Only 40 euro.
World of Warcraft account. (Cataclysm) - Warcraft 3 RoC+TFT + Diablo 2 + Diablo 2 LoD
03/11/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
85 Goblin Shaman -Gear isn't good, just starter 85 gear, some PvP and Arena gear -Engineering 525 (Crafted the helicopter mount) -Mining 525 -Archeology 295 -Cooking 452 -First Aid 426 -Fishing 296