Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS or TRAde 1 account with 2 lvl 40 Alliance!!

Discussion on WTS or TRAde 1 account with 2 lvl 40 Alliance!! within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS or TRAde US WOW lvl 40 Thorium Brotherhood and lvl 40 account Zuluhed

LOTS OF GOLD!! at least a hundred on both..

I have never played this game but got the account from a friend, played one month and never played again..

I will take any reasonable offer seeing as how I have had this account for more then 5 years and will never play it.. i play silkroad and counter strike if you wanna trade accounts.. lemme know..

$5 or $10 bucks and its all yours, or a cs 1.6 steam account ?? ill take any good trade..
Old 08/05/2009, 19:44   #2

Thorium Brotherhood and Zuluhed are the 2 servers!! LOTS of gold!!
Old 08/08/2009, 20:17   #3

US wow NOT EU , seriously guys, ANYTHING for trade, lol..
Old 08/10/2009, 02:33   #4

BUMPED!!
Old 08/10/2009, 02:56   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hi sir,im interested in your
aim--imboehman
Old 08/11/2009, 00:58   #6

i added you, you cant seem to reply, do u want this account? what is your offer?
Old 08/12/2009, 04:39   #7

BEWARE kelvin2 is a scammer!!! i have the logs and SS's.. haha... i reported him to the admins and i hope they are getting rid of him..
Closed Thread