Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

UNMERGED Twink Account - Warglaives of Azzinoth + Scarab Lord and More ..

Discussion on UNMERGED Twink Account - Warglaives of Azzinoth + Scarab Lord and More .. within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
UNMERGED Twink Account - Warglaives of Azzinoth + Scarab Lord and More ..

Hello WoW Comunity

i Recently think to sell my old wow account
Original owner , i didnt used this from years , i have and give you all infos

so practicaly you will attach this under your personal name to your actualy bnet and get shared to all your existent Characters with next :

Scarab Lord Title
Black Qiraji Battle tank - the Unique Legendary Mount ingame
Dual Warglaives of Azzinoth
Brutal Gladiator
Hand of A'Dal Feat / Title
Champion of Naaru Feat / Title
Zulian Tiger / Raptor too ( Old 60 Zul Gurub )
Ashes of Al'ar
Amani War Bear ( 70 content )
Grand Marshal ( 60 title ) you can now transmog the imba old pvp set
t3 9/9 for collector's

make your friends gelous with your new no longer obtainables vanity
a great account , i played good years this char , vanilla + bc then i quit the game

i think to sell this for a modest price , between 200 - 350

my Skype contact : Wiki.Network
Old 08/15/2013, 10:55   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 140/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,537
An active thread must be open!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
70 Rogue Twink with Warglaives of Azzinoth - Amani War Bear - Scarab Lord - Tier 3
03/07/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Get it Now , Verry Good Price ! Contact: [email protected] UNMERGED ACCOUNT ! Get this Instant to your Bnet Account . Under your Personal Name
[Rank1 Gladiator]70Warrior<>Warglaives of Azzinoth<>Scarab Lord<>Corrupted Ashbringer
02/04/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 12 Replies
i'm Original Owner. Account Created Since 15.05.2005 Vanilla Collector's Edittion The Burning Crusade Collector's Edittion UNMERGED Account Type Full Account Details for Buyer including Next : - Account Login - Account Password - Secret Question + Answer
TWINK Rogue SCARAB LORD - WARGLAIVES OF AZZINOTH - THORIDAL - GRAND MARSHAL
11/28/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 3 Replies
GEAR : - 8/8 Tier 6 - 7/9 Tier 3 (No Belt / No Finger) - Full PvP Brutal - WARGLAIVES OF AZZINOTH ( Warglaive of Azzinoth - Item - World of Warcraft ) - THORI'DAL THE STAR'S FURY ( Thori'dal, the Stars' Fury - Item - World of Warcraft ) - THUNDERFURY, BLESSED BLADE OF THE WINDSEEKER ( Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker - Item - World of Warcraft ) - SCARAB LORD Title
Rogue Twink 70,Both Warglaives,Thundefury,Scarab Lord
07/08/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
is 70 Rogue Twink Main Warglaive and Off Warglaive Thori Dal the Stars Fury Thunderfury Bblessed Blade of the Windseeker Full Tier 6 , Full Brutal Gear Scarab Lord Title , Hand of A'Dal , Grand Marshal , Champion of Naaru, Gladiator (First Season) Ashes of Al'ar , Amani WarBear , Zulian Tiger , Raptor , Winterspring Frostsaber , Deathcharger,Gladiator Mount, Sl Legendary Mount (You Can use it Outside of AQ) 9/9 Tier 3 (Old Naxxramas 40 Raid) 8/8 Tier 1