Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Oldschool Account(All Collector Editions) with 90 Rogue/90 Monk+D3(3 P100 Chars)

Discussion on Oldschool Account(All Collector Editions) with 90 Rogue/90 Monk+D3(3 P100 Chars) within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Oldschool Account(All Collector Editions) with 90 Rogue/90 Monk+D3(3 P100 Chars)

After getting scammed by a Rumanian ******* I want to sell my Beloved EU Battle.net Account with

3 Times WoW Cataclysm
1 Time WoW MoP
1 Time WoW Classic/BC/WotLK/Cata/MoP COLLECTOR'S EDITION
Diablo 3 Collector's Edition with 6 Level 60 Chars (3 Times Paragon 100 Barb(Full Geared and Can Farm MP10),DH and Monk and over 500M in Bank + 100m in Mats)
Starcraft 2 Wings of Liberty and Heart of the Swarm Collector's Edition (1v1 Gold League)

The Main WoW Account has a Level 90 Orc Monk with GS 514 Gear Tank/DD 500 Heal
and a Rogue Itemlevel 506+ and Full 496 PVP Gear and a lot of Transmog Gear in the Bank 100k Gold on High Pop PVP Server
85 Hunter/Mage/Priest/DK/Druid/Warrior/Shaman

Achievements 15620
71 Feats of Strength: The Insane, Hand of A'dal, Champ of the Naaru,Bloodsail Admiral,Tribute to Insanity 10, Hero of the Zandalari, Veteran of the Shifting Sands, Scout, Agent of the Shen'dralar, I can't Hear you over the sound of how awesome i am, Fangs of the Father, Amani War Bear, Swift Zulian Tiger, Why because its red, Big Blizzard Bear, Horseman's Reins, Razzashi Raptor, Fiery Warhose, Raven Lord, White Hawkstrider, Ashes of Al'ar, Mimiron's Head, Invincible Reins, Grand Black War Mammoth, Friends in Higher Places, Camel Hoarder, Murkablo, Venomhide ravasaur, Cutting Edge Will and Empress and ALL Collector's Editions!!

PVP: High Warlord Title and Hero of the Horde Season 15 Incoming

Titles: Darkspear Revolutionary, Delver of the Vaults, High Warlord, Master of the Ways, of the Shattered Sun, Camel Hoarder, the Insane

248 Pets some Really Rare ones and also some LvL 25 Pets

Please only serious Offers! Pm or contact on skype Mutuilate187

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Oldschool Account(All Collector Editions) with 90 Rogue/90 Monk+D3(3 P100 Chars)
08/02/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
After getting scammed by a Rumanian ******* I want to sell my Beloved EU Battle.net Account with 3 Times WoW Cataclysm 1 Time WoW MoP 1 Time WoW Classic/BC/WotLK/Cata/MoP COLLECTOR'S EDITION Diablo 3 Collector's Edition with 6 Level 60 Chars (3 Times Paragon 100 Barb(Full Geared and Can Farm MP10),DH and Monk and over 500M in Bank + 100m in Mats) Starcraft 2 Wings of Liberty and Heart of the Swarm Collector's Edition (1v1 Gold League) The Main WoW Account has a Level 90 Orc Monk...
COLLECTOR UBER ROGUE ACCOUNT 15k achi 70 FOS SCARAB LORD TGC MOUNT ETC...
01/04/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 18 Replies
here we are, i stop play wow...soon ill become father so here is my offer: http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/3694/wowscrnsh ot070212112631.jpg Rogue horde 15k achivements points
Kaufe Tera Collector Editions Key 2 euro psc
12/19/2012 - Tera - 0 Replies
Hallo ich hoffe das gehört hier hin gibt ja kein direkten tera trade bereich ^^ Ich suche einen Digital Collectory Key Für Tera Eu Dafür bekommt ihr 20-25 Euro paysave Nur Trusted User also meldet euch garnicht wenn ihr erst ein oder zwei tbms habt am besten wäre es wenn ein guter key shop hier im epvp Nen Key htte :)
Preisentwicklung von Collector Editions
08/02/2010 - Off Topic - 8 Replies
Ich hab mich nie wirklich mit den Preisen von Collector Editions beschäftigt aber dachte vllt. daran mir welche von SC2 zu kaufen und diese dann etwas später bei ebay zu verticken. Lohnt sich das? Hab mal kurz bei ebay geschaut wow classic war für 1k€ und 500€ drin jedoch bezweifel ich mal das diese Preise gezahlt werden oder ;>? Wär über n paar Zahlen sehr dankbar :)
WTS AION COLLECTOR ACCOUNT EU! with 3xlv30 chars and 2x 20+ for devanion set.
06/03/2010 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
Like the title says im currently selling my aion account. I only accept Moneybookers as payment or trade for a WOW Account. The Account has : - 3x lv 30 Chars - 2x lv 22+ Wanted to complete the daevanion set. - Asmodian - Castor EU En Server - 7M kinah as i remember.