Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DIABLO 3 ACCOUNT LEVEL 60(PARAGON 60) AMAZING FARMING WIZARD

Discussion on DIABLO 3 ACCOUNT LEVEL 60(PARAGON 60) AMAZING FARMING WIZARD within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DIABLO 3 ACCOUNT LEVEL 60(PARAGON 60) AMAZING FARMING WIZARD

looking for WoW account with a 90 or 2, any class im jsut looking to see what people have to trade, mines a DIABLO 3 ACCOUNT LEVEL 60(PARAGON 60) AMAZING FARMING WIZARD

So yeah like title says, im taking offers of paypal and also
wow accounts! the diablo account is US, if you have any offers or want armory of this amazing geared wizard just add me on

Old 08/02/2013, 09:38   #2

elite*gold: 0
this account is still for sale

still for sale!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Diablo 3 Account - Barbar Paragon Level 100
08/14/2013 - Diablo 3 Trading - 10 Replies
Hello . I sell an account of diablo 3 eu softcore with a barbarian Paragon Level 100 DPS 242000 Armor 8600 Strength 2548 The barbarian can resist on Monster power 6 easy . Price 150 euros
[Selling] or WTT for WoW, DIABLO 3 ACCOUNT LEVEL 60(PARAGON 60) AMAZING FARMING WIZARD
08/06/2013 - Diablo 3 Trading - 5 Replies
So yeah liketitle says, im taking offers of paypal and also wow accounts! the diablo account is US, if you have any offers or want armory of this amazing geared wizard just add me on skype : mithrilkatana
[Selling] Diablo 3 wizard paragon 55
07/14/2013 - Diablo 3 Trading - 12 Replies
Hallo, Ich möchte heute meinen D3 Account verkaufen. Auf ihm befinden sich noch: Wizard Paragon 55 mit 265k DPS (perfektes Archon Mage Equipment) Monk Paragon 18 mit 82k DPS (ein Ring fehlt) Demonhunter Paragon 3 ohne Equipment Preis verhandelbar, am besten über Skype oder PN MfG
S:Diablo 3 Paragon level 100 Account softcore
02/22/2013 - Diablo 3 Trading - 2 Replies
Hallo. Wie der Tread name schon sagt ich suche einen Paragon level 100 Account auf dem Eu softcore server von Diablo 3 mir ist eigentlich egal welche Klasse. Ob der char gear hat oder nicht ist mir auch egal.
[WTS] DIABLO 3 (EU) ACCOUNT, BARB 60 (49PARAGON), DH 60 AND WIZARD 60(9 PARAGON)
02/15/2013 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
Hi all. As the title says, I'm selling my D3 account, here is a link to armory: Mute - Community - Diablo III I have all the info for the account and can send ID picture and everything, I'm the owner original. The account also has WoW up to Wrath of the Lich King attached to it, that's also in for the sale! Hope to get some offers, thanks in advance! http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Mute-2214/hero /5622277 bump