Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MOP Account with 2 85's on US Illidan(H)

Discussion on MOP Account with 2 85's on US Illidan(H) within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
MOP Account with 2 85's on US Illidan(H)

Lvl 85 Palidan
Lvl 85 Warlock

Has around 50k gold

Will sell for $75 usd.

pm me here or leave a message in thread.

Paypal only!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Gold on Illidan
05/29/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Private seller with small amounts on hand, selling for $1/k. I am legit and require your ID to match your name on the pay pal account as well as having it sent as a gift. Skype zane.rigney
WTS 85 Druid Illidan W/ Diablo 3 Account 60 Barbarian!
08/04/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Hello everyone! I am selling my WoW account with: Lvl 80 Druid on Illidan. IL 385 PvE gear and 390 PvP Gear! Has 5k Gold! Has the Cataclysm expansion! HERE IS THE ARMORY: WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles.
All races to illidan!
06/19/2007 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies
I have done all races to this model of illidan here: http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/2382/illidan2n g3.th.jpg bigger picture ugh this file took forever to upload.Anyway be aware that if you use this every person in game will be illidan... heres the download:
Illidan First Glimpse
04/29/2007 - World of Warcraft - 15 Replies
Hi there, first of all im sorry if this has been posted before. The video contains a fight with Illidan. http://www.dailymotion.com/chkg/video/3036032 Just watch it.