Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Verry Cheap = 90 Druid = 499ilvl= 8x85 Alts = 7.320 Achivment = 89 EUR

Discussion on Verry Cheap = 90 Druid = 499ilvl= 8x85 Alts = 7.320 Achivment = 89 EUR within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Verry Cheap = 90 Druid = 499ilvl= 8x85 Alts = 7.320 Achivment = 89 EUR

Selling this account

Druid main:

8x85 alts: Priest,Mage,Hunter,Pala,Shaman(86),Warrior,Rogue and Druid all is on same realm on and i can give armorys for all if u contact me.

Total 30.0000 Gold + on account Many proffesions up to 525 + on the main 600/600 great transmo gears many mats and goods on bags...

I can show you the characters in game
I can provide all information for this account(Secret answer(SA),CD Key's,Username,Passworld and I.D Scann), im buying account only in my country and i can give you 100% safe account with LIFE TIME RECALL WARANTY !! If u want i can use MIDLEMAN service for this account for 100% safety trade.

Payment methods: PayPal(verified),Moneybookers(skrill),Western Union,MoneyGram and Bank to Bank(3 working days)

Contact skype: chazen.frank
MSN Messenger:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WoW lvl 90 warlock, 88 druid, 85 mage + alts + Diablo 3
02/15/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
I don't have any time to play WoW right now, so I'm selling it. Account is on the Argent Dawn server. the 85 mage is on Azjol-Nerub. got a lot of heirlooms on Argent Dawn and about 15k gold on the whole server. warlock: Leonix @ Argent Dawn - Community - World of Warcraft druid: Naijin @ Argent Dawn - Community - World of Warcraft
[CHEAP]Minecraft ALTS[$0.80 OR LESS]
01/31/2013 - Minecraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys! I've had a few other threads, on different forums. I decided to make one on ElitePvPers I'm selling cheap Minecraft accounts that ARE NOT cracked. But I will still sell them cheap. For $0.80 per account, or if you buy in bulks I may give you a good deal! :) I only accept PayPal. I don't want you to make a big deal about who goes first, because honestly, it's kind of childish. And usually account buyers go first. You can also open disputes on PayPal and get money back. ...
WTS> 30 Chanter, some alts! **CHEAP!!**
10/17/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Im selling my 30 Chanter + some alts very CHEAP! She has gold lvling gear + staff (fusion) and mace/shield. Like 20kk and for 15kk mats in bags. VETERAN ACCOUNT! The Chanter is on Telemachus Asmo.
S> 85 Mage & Druid and few Alts Decent Gears for Only €40 PSC
12/03/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Here is the Mage the main toon: They are all in sylvanas http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/1906/mageik.jp g http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/1318/wowscrnshot 120311124329.jpg http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/7721/wowscrnsh ot120311124512.jpg
Warlock 80 lvl PVP Full relent !!!Alts:Paladin furious 80 lvl,Druid 80 lvl
03/10/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 6 Replies
I AM THE REAL AND THE FIRST OWNER OF THIS ACC! I HAVE ALL THE CD KEYS AND EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR IT TO BE SAFE!!! I have to end my adventure with wow, because I don?t have time for wow anymore, because of girlfriend and my new job. My main char is a warlock lvl 80, description: gearscore pvp:5411 5/5 relentless gear t2 relentless weapon(for 2200 rating) !!! 701 spell power I have all kind of offsets: with crit,hit and haste, so you can just set however you like to haste for affliction,...