Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Endgame Rogue/warrior

Discussion on WTS Endgame Rogue/warrior within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Endgame Rogue/warrior

Hi there, i want to sell my wow account. i wont writ much here but if you are intressted please Pm me your skype.

here is some armory links.

got some alts with **** gear:P. on the account there is around 30k gold.
it have never been banned or anything.

asking price 150-200$

uououououououououpup

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Endgame Hunter! with rogue alt!
06/08/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Looking to sell my account as I simply have no time to play the game anymore due to work and post graduate study commitments. I have had the account since December 2006, I am the original owner. There is currently MoP Digital COllectors Edition and Diablo 3 (with Level 60 Demon Hunter) on the account WoW Account Information Characters Main raiding character - 535 ilvl Hunter on Stormrage EU Horde. 9/9 challenge mode set
[WTS] (Private server, 3.3.5) Endgame gear Warrior
06/24/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
The private server is: Molten wow ( https://www.molten-wow.com/ ) Chars: Warrior PVP set(everything is fully enchanted and gemmed for arp: -1- Head: -2- Neck: (ARP) -3-
WTS EU Rift account: 50 Cleric/50 Rogue (endgame gear) + selling platinum
08/22/2011 - Rift Trading - 11 Replies
After receiving several emails asking to sell this account with lesser amount of platinum, I've decided to make a new post also offering platinum. Server: Whitefall PvP Faction: Guardian Platinum: - up to 6000 platinum avaiable, only on this server though, selling at average price at that time - no scams, noone asking you to go to some virus infested site, just a regular player (contact info bellow)
Mercury EU sell 170 warrior endgame
12/05/2009 - Cabal Online Trading - 3 Replies
SOLD
TOP Endgame WoW Account 80 Warrior Full T7.5 + 2x 70 Twinks 70 T5+ WL!
04/21/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 3 Replies
Moin zusammen, ich möchte hiermit auf meinen WoW Account aufmerksam machen, den ich in ebay anbiete. TOP Endgame WoW Account 80 Warrior Krieger Full T7.5 bei eBay.de: World of Warcraft (endet 08.04.09 21:38:10 MESZ) Der Account ist nun schon eine Woche auf ebay, aber gerade mal 3 Mails bzgl. einem Angebot bekommen, und es beobachten über 15 den Artikel x( Sollte jemand Interesse am Account haben, einfach hier im Thread sein Angebot posten mit Kontaktdaten, sprich ICQ/MSN - oder mich...