Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WOW EU || Warlock 90 || Hunter 87 || Cheap 25€

Discussion on WOW EU || Warlock 90 || Hunter 87 || Cheap 25€ within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WOW EU || Warlock 90 || Hunter 87 || Cheap 25€

So i'm getting rid of my wow account because i dont play for a long time

The account is mine and i have all stuff you need in order to have fully control of it, will give away all info + id scan + id scan in my hands

Account has nothing special, its just the warlock 90 ilevel about 475, no big deal as i said
Its active and it can use RAF time

Payment: 25€ paypal

Optional: Gifted or Service payment ( in this case you'll have to sign a declaration that i've sold the account and you wont chargeback )

Hit me up on skype for questions!

Post here before contact me!

bumping

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS] MoP Account: 90 Hunter, 87 Warri, 85 Warlock
10/16/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Hey Guys i want to sell my Account because i am about to start studiying: ADDON: Mists of Pandaria PLAYTIME: till 26.10.12 SERVER: DE - Anub´arak (PVP) CHARS:
Biete 85 Hunter 80 Warlock
02/01/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo ich tausche meinen Account gegen alle addons. Auf dem Account sind: 85er Hunter 80er Warlock (Acc Schultern) 67er Priest 58er Todesritter Auf dem Account sind 8000 Gold bisjen mehr ;D Berufe des Hunters: Kräuterkunde: 525/525
WTS EU PVP Hunter/warlock 200Euro
09/26/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, Here i have for sale my EU PVP wow account. It has a total of, 2x 85, 1x 81 and various other alts. The hunter and warlock are both full PVP geared, Although the warlock is mostly s9 geared, with ruthless shoulder. And the hunter is full set ruthless, with 3 off piece ruthless, and 1 week away from getting ruthless weapon.
WTS EU PVP Hunter/warlock 250Euro
09/25/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, Here i have for sale my EU PVP wow account. It has a total of, 2x 85, 1x 81 and various other alts. The hunter and warlock are both full PVP geared, Although the warlock is mostly s9 geared, with ruthless shoulder. And the hunter is full set ruthless, with 3 off piece ruthless, and 1 week away from getting ruthless weapon.
[WTT] Acc =Warlock lvl 67 Hunter lvl 70
05/16/2008 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Hallo sehr geehrte User etc . Ich suche : Priester "Blutelf" oder Schurke "Blutelf" oder Warrior "Taure , Orc " oder Paladin "Blutelf" Der Char sollte 70 sein Equipt ist egal. Ich biete : 67 Warlock "Untoter" PVE Server