Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lei Shen Curve Ahead achievement

Discussion on Lei Shen Curve Ahead achievement within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lei Shen Curve Ahead achievement

Only Horde - US realms.

Im interested to buy the carry to get 12/12 on Throne of Thunder.
I pay with paypal only if you can send me invoice.

Send me a PM with your price and how long will take to get full 12/12 Normal Mode.

Send me a PM with your price and how long will take to get full 12/12 Normal Mode.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Be ahead for ACT7 WTS +9 DN Hunter set in SIZ
04/28/2011 - Dekaron Trading - 3 Replies
as title says, +9DN Hunter set... USD or DIL through pay pal... Kakarot for MM. PM me if interested Also taking Items of equivalent value Just shoot me an offer :D Be ready for act 7 :handsdown::handsdown:
How about we try and stay one step ahead
07/10/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 13 Replies
Hi guys, well as we all know chinese co get releases wayyy sooner than us servers and some people already do this, if anyone can read chinese and can translate for us :) we could try and observe the chinese servers to look at future patches and potential profits, im sure most of us missed out when +8s were cheap from lotto before 2 socking etc :( and them boom prices increased, if we could predict or have an idea of what was to come we could stock up on items etc to prepare and even gain from...
Being one step ahead of the hounds
07/12/2006 - Planetside - 15 Replies
The devs are working on anti-hack countermeasures and logging. Assuming that not all of that statement is BS, I've used my almighty crystal ball of common sense. Their countermeasures are probably going to look for 0 COF(or other unnaturally low COF's) or impossible coordinate changes. It would be a good idea to replace the 0 cof by a ''freeze COF at crouched position for every weapon''. It would tone down the AMP sniping a bit, but also make it harder to detect, either visually or...