Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Endgame Hunter! with rogue alt!

Discussion on Endgame Hunter! with rogue alt! within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Endgame Hunter! with rogue alt!

Looking to sell my account as I simply have no time to play the game anymore due to work and post graduate study commitments. I have had the account since December 2006, I am the original owner. There is currently MoP Digital COllectors Edition and Diablo 3 (with Level 60 Demon Hunter) on the account

WoW Account Information

Characters

Main raiding character -

535 ilvl Hunter on Stormrage EU Horde.
9/9 challenge mode set
11/13 HC ToT
122k gold
600 Engineering and Blacksmithing.

This toon is ready to jump into Lei Shen HC and Ra'den raiding and arguably all set for the next tier with gems, enchants, scopes, inscriptions and buckles together with 300+ pots and 60+ flasks sat in it's bags. Also has 4/5 Tyrannical Gladiator Armor and Tyrannical Weapon with ilvl 486 in PvP gear.

This toon has the legendary meta, additional weapon gem slot and the 500 stat gem and is currently on 4/12 Titan Runestones.

Masked armory link - Level 90 Troll Hunter | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

Alt 1 -

521 ilvl Rogue on Stormrage EU Horde.
1/13 HC ToT
Fully upgraded 4 set normal tier 15
2 x ilvl 530 weps.
600 Jewelcrafting and Leatherworking.

This toon is ready to jump into ToT HC and could easily become your main of the account given how strong rogues are right now.

This toon has just finished the Test of Valor 3000/3000 and additional weapon gem slots will be available, the 500 stat gem available and will be about to start the collecting Secrets of the Empire.

Masked armory link - Level 90 Troll Rogue | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

Alt 2 -

501 ilvl Mage on Stormrage EU Horde. This toon was used to run LFR to d/e items for enchanting mats. 600 Enchanting and Tailoring.

Masked armory link - Available through skype chat, the forum wont let me post more links.

Gathering Toon - lvl 85 Druid on Stormrage EU Horde. 540 Herbalism and 527 Mining, enough skill level to gather in Pandaria which is what this toon was used for.

Additional Toons lvl 87 Shaman on Balnazzar EU Horde. lvl 85 Warrior on Balnazzar EU Horde. lvl 80 Warlock on Turalyon EU Alliance.

Account has:

17,075 Achievement Points + the following top Feats of Strength including:

Cutting Edge: Sha of Fear
Cutting Edge: Empress
Cutting Edge: Will of the Emperor
Ahead of the Curve: Lei Shen
Realm First 90 Hunter!
I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am
A Tribute to Insanity
He feeds on your tears
Amani War Bear

226 Pets

166 Mounts including:

Amani War Bear
Time Lost Proto Drake
Black Primal Raptor
Imperial Quilen
Blazing Drake
Twilight Harbinger
Lifebinder's Handmaiden
Drake of the North Wind
Drake of the East Wind
Drake of the West Wind
Corrupted Firehawk
Pureblood Firehawk
Sandstone Drake
Crimson Pandaren Phoenix
Crimson Primal Direhorn
Obsidian Nightwing
Sea Turtle
Traveler's Tundra Mammoth

Loads of top titles, including:

The Fearless
Firelord
Dragonslayer
Brawler
Hand of Adal
Champion of the Naaru
Saviour of Azeroth
+ many more able to seen on the masked armory link

59 Exalted Reputations including:

All MoP ones bar Shado Pan Assault that is currently 17,199/21,000

Subscription status: Account will run out of game time on the 11th June 2013

How much? Looking for €200-300.

Payment by: PayPal Gift or Bank Transfer

Contact Information: Please add me on skype - Alex.olsencunt - where I'm free to speak dirently or through text chat to answer any questions you may have about this account.