Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WoW US Account | All Expansions | GREAT BEGINNER ACCOUNT | CHEAP

Discussion on WoW US Account | All Expansions | GREAT BEGINNER ACCOUNT | CHEAP within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WoW US Account | All Expansions | GREAT BEGINNER ACCOUNT | CHEAP

The account includes 3 x lvl 70's, 1 x lvl 88, 1 x lvl 90.

Lvl 70 Night Elf Rogue:

Lvl 70 Human Hunter:

Lvl 70 Pandaren Monk:

Lvl 88 Tauren Druid:

Lvl 90 Troll Death Knight:

Payment Options:
PayPal & MoneyPak (US)

I am asking for 90$. I am completely done with WoW and would like to move on to Diablo 3.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
LoL Account Great-Cheap Price
12/26/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Info Account has 69 Champs Also Has 265 IP Boost Wins Server:EU Nordic and East Skins that it has: Goth Annie(Digital Collectors Pack) Dark Candy Fiddlesticks(Snowdown Showdown 2012) Sailor Gangplank Toy Soldier Gangplank(Winter Skins 2011) Snowmerdinger(Winter Skins 2011)
A Great account in NA so Cheap
10/31/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
my offer is 10 euro psc pic http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/7837/63387136.jp g Uploaded with ImageShack.us account is lv 9 i didnt like the game so i need sell my acc xp boosts 3 days and 43 wins left ip boosts 26 days and 93 wins left champ 53 heros
Great EUW account [Cheap]
09/19/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
delete pls
Great CE Account CHEAP Lv.50 Sorc & More $100
06/15/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 1 Replies
I am selling everything that came with Collector Edition Box, which I'll ship to you at your expense, if you want it. (Canada & US). I only opened it once upon arrival back on December 2011 to inspect the contents and install the game. Everything is in mint condition. Only used the Digipass for the obvious reason of logging in. If you have the game installed and up to date you'll be able to fire the account up, which has a subscription till June 20 2012. And wait for the goodies to...
S> Cheap GW account with ALL expansions
06/11/2008 - Trading - 5 Replies
Yep got sick and tired of my guild wars account. So I'm selling the account (With the play nc account). Yep. Selling my account for GW with factions, nightfall, proph, and EoTN It has all the expansions, a 20 Assassin with vabbian (15k armor) and ancient armor. Top notch weapons ImageShack - Hosting :: gw009editzx9.jpg ImageShack - Hosting :: gw010editbb7.jpg