Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS/WTT Feenix WoW Acc 70 Mage (H)

Discussion on WTS/WTT Feenix WoW Acc 70 Mage (H) within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Wts my fully epiced Mage on Archangel (Feenix WoW)

Hes BiS Pre T5 with some BiS t5 items.

1500 Gold + 1000 gold in mats etc. so 2.5k gold overall, Epic flyer, Full Tailoring.

contact me on Skype : Ethnic1337 if ure interested. Going price will be 50 Euros cus of the gold, epic flyer + full profession and fully enchanted etc. Also the gear is good.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Priest / Mage - Feenix
07/31/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Yo,so im quiting wow and i want to sell those 2 toons on wow-one aka feenix : Mage - Alliance 4 pieces of t3 aswell 4 of t2.5 and 6 t2, few naxx / aq40 rares , cthun ring , class trinket etc etc. - engineer , tailoring Priest - Horde 1 piece of t3 , full t2 , naxx / aq40 robes , r13 , few wepons (shadow/healing) gear , zg mount - enchanter with few aq40 recipes. Wsg realm not ed. PM if ur interested.
WTS Feenix warsong UD mage. t2.5
05/14/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Hi As the topic says i wanna sell my mage on Feenix Warsong realm. Its a UD mage. 8/8t2 3/5t2.5 Mid quick Gem and lots of other trinkets. Aq wep Atuned to all, reverd with Argent dawn Epic mount
05/13/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Selling or trading my lvl 70 Horde Mage. I have BiS T5 Gear, currently in Obsidius so if youre good u might not get kicked out. Got Full spellfire gear, full spellstrike. Prince dagger, sunfire on it. BoJ Offhand. Pretty good gear you can inspect me ingame if youd like. Currently have around 1.4k Gold on it, Epic flying and 375 Tailoring. Come with offers if you wanna buy it.
WTS/WTT Feenix Warsong UD mage
04/14/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
I want to sell or trade my Undead lvl 60 mage on the Feenix private servers, Warsong Realm. 3/5 tier 2.5 8/8 tier 2 aq wep naxx/bwl/mc atuned eoic mount 300 Alch/Herb (cash flow) What im looking for is a horde rogue eqaul gear or better( if much better gear, a money amount can be discust for compensaion of gear difference)
WTS Priest/Mage - Feenix
03/19/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys. Im willing to sell my chars on feenix(warsong realm) yo. So here we go ; Priest full T2 , aq40 rares , R13 , 3-4 weapons , zg mount ,more than ready for end game aka naxx! Mage 4 pieces of T3 , 4 of T2 , r7 , Regalia and few 1h weapons , also few rares (aq40/bwl/naxx). If ur interested feel free to contact me via PM,than we will see about other things.CHEERS