Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Feenix archangel Account

Discussion on WTS Feenix archangel Account within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Feenix archangel Account

I want to sell my lvl 70 Mage.

He currently has BiS Pre T5 Gear + some t5 content gear. (craftables)

Epic flying + 1.5k Gold and loads of stuff to sell for 1k+ Gold.

I am the original owner of the account and ive got all the info you need.

Add Ethnic1337 @skype if youre interested. Not looking for much for the account.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Feenix Archangel Account + Gold
05/04/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
hi wanna buy an lvl 70 Archangel Account inc Gold write me a mail/skype @ [email protected]/markymark1184
Wtb feenix wow archangel account
05/03/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
I am looking for a lvl 70 rogue or warlock on the feenix 2.4.3 archangel server. I want it to have decent gear for pvp. If it has good pve gear too i will buy it still. Add me on skype to talk about price Greg.wilson29
WTS / WTT Feenix Wow (Archangel) Acc
02/02/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Hello there, Have a Fully epic'd 70 Holy Priest ready to raid t5 content, Also an alt of a 70 Prot pally, ready to start hitting dungeons. Priest has 375 Tailor and is specced into mooncloth atm, Would love to write more just to much to type ! Would love to trade for either a mage or warrior ! Mainly want horde but i wouldnt mind alliance. Will give pics upon skype add and will show in game to serious buyers, If not ill sell for $40 USD just for the time put into the chars. Skype :...
Selling Feenix Warsong+Archangel account.
12/06/2012 - WoW Private Server - 2 Replies
[WTT]: Feenix WoW (my) Warsong acc for (your) Archangel account
06/07/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hey there, I'm switching from Warsong to Archangel atm therefore I'm in need of a nice account with a decent char with mounts/professions etc to grind some gold and perhaps start my own char there. I got 2 very decent accounts to trade. 1st account (Shaman, Priest): - lvl 60 ELEMENTAL SHAMAN (PvP) This (tauren) elemental shaman has sick gear (AQ40, BWL, MC, AQ20, Stinger of ayamiss, Red Dragonscale protector etc.) and is awesome for pvp. He got roughly +334 nature dmg, +8% crit, 4.5k...