Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Molten Premium ACC

Discussion on Molten Premium ACC within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Molten Premium ACC

LF 1-2 Molten WoW Premium Acc´s
Dont want Characters or anything. Simply the Accounts gonna give u 5€ per Account

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB All Molten-WoW Premium Accounts.
07/25/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 4 Replies
I'm willing to buy all Molten-WoW Premium accounts on any realm any faction any class. The better the accounts the more I pay, simple. Add my Skype: madison.hughes4
WTS: Molten-WoW premium account
04/25/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 7 Replies
Hi Guys, As above, I am giving up on WoW hence I'll be selling off to whom who are interested. The 1st main toon is a DK followed by a Warlock and a Warrior. All are level 80. The account left with 7 coins and 202 vote points. Below are some screenshots and item information. All donor items are Heroic version except for the S8 Wrathful items and legendary Shadowmourne. DK http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x285/m3t4lz0n3 /Molten%20WoW%20FS/DK.jpg
WTS/WTT Premium WoW Molten Account
03/03/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys I have quit playing wow 6 mounths ago and want to sell or trade my account. I've started to play another RPG so my trade offer will be for Rappelz (official server) account with a good pet (pref. Death Tyrant), gPots or some cash. Best charecter is full PvE undead Rogue 6k GS +, The acount is full with charecters all over 4,5k most of em 5k+ gs , all proffesions maxed + ICC recipes lots of gold and matetrials. For more information please contact me [email protected]
WTS 2 Premium Account on Molten Wow
11/18/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
1° Account Characters's Server Lordaeron x1 State:Premium -Orc Warrior Level 80 Tank Geared 5k -Troll Priest Level 80 Healer Geared 5.3k Premium Accounts skip Queues -Human Dk Level 68 ------------------------ ---------------------------------
WOW MOLTEN PREMIUM ACCOUNT
07/07/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hey there, got prem account 13 coins left , shammy inside 80lvl,some gold,items...etc... all in cata (frostwolf) . what i want? 15 euros :) via paypal or banktransfer skype - sprite982