Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Grand Marshal/Gladiator Retribution Paladin. *Gold Challenge Mode Gear Full Set*.

Discussion on WTS Grand Marshal/Gladiator Retribution Paladin. *Gold Challenge Mode Gear Full Set*. within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Grand Marshal/Gladiator Retribution Paladin. *Gold Challenge Mode Gear Full Set*.

WTS My Grand Marshal/Gladiator/Elite Geared/With Full Gold Challenge Mode Set and Mount Retribution Paladin. I have many VERY RARE Mounts/Pet's including the rarest *Reins of The Swift Spectral Tiger*. 10k+ Achieve Score. 2k+ Arena's, 2.7k+ RBG's. Maxed out Leatherworking and Blacksmithing for additional bonus's. I have maxed out Archaeology as well. My current ilvl is 496 in PvP. I have a ilvl 510 in PvE. This Character is an old school Character played back in Beta, and made this character the first day WoW came out. I have a lot of time played and much spent countless hours on this toon. I expect a reasonable amount for my account. I also have a level 90 mage, I have 3 level 85's, I also have many 70 twinks. Sadly I have to quit the game since I am on a tight budget and can no longer play World of Warcraft due to work/school, I am giving it up.

*For more information Contact me*
Email:

*I do want to talk to over phone or Skype for confirmation and security.*

*Is a check to see my character*

**Contact me**
Email:

Still available

Tags
elite gear, gladiator, gold challenge mode, grand marshal, sell wow account