Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Avoid selling to www.mogs.com at all costs.

Discussion on Avoid selling to www.mogs.com at all costs. within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs down Avoid selling to www.mogs.com at all costs.

got paid in full.
this thread can be deleted.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
This acc costs how much?
10/17/2012 - DarkOrbit - 4 Replies
Hello E * PVP This acc costs how much? PE: 282,736,584 Honor: 2,403,141 Iris: 8 (lvl 16) Hangar Slots: 2 (Vengeance & Goliath) Design Diminisher Credits: 107,160,047
How to pay your costs for your server ?!
02/14/2012 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
I wonder for some ppl and I think they're mostly kids Add in them server to many free Silk and Nova and very high exp ! so who will pay in this server and everything is available free?! And of course loved by everyone because everything is free and this quantity ! Look at this example "Start With 1m Silk And 500k Sp And 500M Gold And Magic pop Rate 1x" start items
Re-scoping without any costs
03/02/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Hi there, I haven't verified this yet, but I'm posting to let other test before I get home. I recently re-scoped my bow from +2dmg to +5 dmg. The new scope stayed in my backpack but was also applied. So I got the bonus without "using" the scope. If anyone else wants to verify please check it out. I will be back after work and after a test. Hf
Low costs for summoning your pet
02/06/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Hi there, We all know about Dark Pact right? Sucks some of your pets mana and gives it to you. Well.... With Blizzards latest patch to fix the summoning of pets w/ partial HP/MP they failed to make the pet summon WITH full HP/MP, infact when the pet is summoned it still has the low HP/MP until the game fills both of the bars automatically. Well to make a long story short all you have to do is start summoning your pet and as you are casting start spamming your Dark Pact, as soon as the...
No rep costs as lvl 62 priest
01/30/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
Englisch: Thanks to BC priests get a new spell at lvl 62. Shadowword : Death. Basically it´s the same as demonic runes oder Dark Runes. If the spell is cast on an enemy, and he´s not dying because of the spell, you get the same dmg as the target. If You´re about to wipe or getting killed by some overpowered mobs, cast it on one of them, and if you die because of this, you won´t have anything to repair. German: Dank Burning Crusade haben Priester mit lvl 62 einen neuen Spruch:...