Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LVL 90 ORC WARRIOR@EU,STORMSCALE

Discussion on LVL 90 ORC WARRIOR@EU,STORMSCALE within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LVL 90 ORC WARRIOR@EU,STORMSCALE

Hello,
I would like to sell my battle.net account with WoW on it fully upgraded to MoP and it also has Starcraft2 on it.
The characters:

My main was a LVL90 orc warrior on Stormscale:

Sh*tloads of mounts,pets high arena achievements on it(was almost gladiator last season,unfortunately didnt happen),6 Gold challenge modes so only 3 more to go to the coolest transmog set,nice PvE tank gear as well,i dont know how much gold is on the character,i think its around 30k havent logged in,in a while.Got some cool titles like Hand of A'dal,many transmog sets in bank(t1,t2,t2,5 etc).

LVL87 ud priest on Ragnaros:

LVL85 druid on Ragnaros:

LVL85 human hunter on Ragnaros:

LVL85 troll mage on Ragnaros:
eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ragnaros/Whynn/simple

LVL85 tauren shaman on Ragnaros

If you are interested buying my account,offer me about a price,or need more information,feel free to contact me on skype: bancsdan

PS: IT'S CHEAP
Old 04/07/2013, 15:13   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

price ?
Old 04/07/2013, 15:16   #3

Well,to be honest i dont really know,if you are indeed interested add me on skype,and if i like your offer then we make the deal.I just want to get rid of the acc coz i stopped playing wow and need money anyways.

bump

Tags
hunter, mage, shaman, stormscale, warrior

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[EU] 2x 90 Warrior + T2 Waffe [Aegwynn, Stormscale]
12/05/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 3 Replies
Hallo erstmal. Ich möchte meine beiden Krieger verkaufen 1x auf Aegwynn (atm 2.4k rating in 3s), und 1x auf Stormscale. Der Krieger auf Aegwynn ist Top equipt und hat bereits die T2 Waffe. Der Krieger auf Stormscale ist ebenfalls Top equipt aber hat noch die T1 Waffe. Beide Krieger haben jeweils Juwe/Schmied auf Max Skill. Wenn ihr Interesse habt schreibt mir eine PM oder addet mich unter folgender Skype Addy: Antiddos92 Alle World of Warcraft Items und Charaktere sind das geistige...
Selling EU Stormscale lvl 90 Warrior/85 Rogue [H]
11/20/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys, so im selling lvl 90 Warrior and 85 rogue in EU Stormscale realm (H) Warrior has Mining maxed and 595 Herbalism , ilvl463. Rogue 85 got maxed inscription so its tons of gold for you. I dont have screenshots because i deleted them all with WoW but if youre interested in buying, i can link armory for both characters. Price? Offer me , prefer paypal. Interested? Contact me on skype: kanatixl Account is in good standing, never been banned , sadly gametime is frozen. Forgot to...
[WTB] Gold on Stormscale.
09/28/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
^ Topic Skype : r3c3p92 Or Pm me but prefer Skype since im rarlly watching messages here. still lookin for gold.
WTS WoW Gold Stormscale EU [H], WTB [GC]
01/28/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
I would like to sell WoW gold at Stormscale EU Horde. If there are anyone willing to buy the gold, please let me know. Prefer Trustable sources tho. I would also like to purchase GameTime for gold. I saw another thread where a month did cost 6k gold for 1 month, wich sounds more then suspicious. Where can I safely buy gametime? Please post if you know a source aswell, or a link. 2*Questions: -What ratio can I expect to get each K gold/$? -What does a regular 1 month gamecard cost? ...
WTS 85 druid Stormscale-H
08/23/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
hello, everyone, i have an account put on sell, if you guys interested in, plz contact me. my msn: [email protected], ICQ:633-172-023, or come to www.3zoom.com. waiting your message. below is the description of the account, hope you like it. Main char(Feral Druid): proffskinning(525),Enhanting(346),Cooking(525),Fir st aid(500 ) Gear:1 full vicius feral gear 365 ilvl,1 full tank pve gear 359ilvl. Many resto/balance vicius, bloodthirsty items in the bank. Around 12k gold in all chars. Many...