Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tcg unscracthed cards .

Discussion on Tcg unscracthed cards . within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 03/31/2013, 00:17   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 31
mhm also falls er auf den handel ig nicht eingehen will wuerde ich ebenfalls vermuten das er nicht grade ne weisse weste hat, ob dem der fall ist wird uns der erste enttaeuschte kaeufer sagen koennen

// 180 euro fuer spektral sind wirklich etwas wenig, aber vle ist ihm das egal und er will ihn nur schnell los und deshalb der preis?
Old 03/31/2013, 00:53   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 276/1/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReasons View Post
Dann machts doch so das er in einlöst und dann f2f Handel macht er macht das item rein du das gold und fertig !
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radio² View Post
mhm also falls er auf den handel ig nicht eingehen will wuerde ich ebenfalls vermuten das er nicht grade ne weisse weste hat, ob dem der fall ist wird uns der erste enttaeuschte kaeufer sagen koennen

// 180 euro fuer spektral sind wirklich etwas wenig, aber vle ist ihm das egal und er will ihn nur schnell los und deshalb der preis?
Er könnte die Karte für locker 300€ bei eBay loswerden
Old 03/31/2013, 03:43   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

For those of us whose german is a bit.. rusty.. Can anyone confirm this guy is legit?
Old 03/31/2013, 08:18   #19

elite*gold: 2
Spectral tiger is still up .420k eu servers.Cheapest as much ,wont go cheaper than this.For those who have trust issues like me , we can make a deal face to face with a laptop .Only if you live in czech republic.Atm i work on Mělník elektrarna in ***** pocaply. As far as i can go is to usty nab laden.If you are rly intrested about this i can give you my phone call to make an arrangement .If i dont sell it via internet ( hard with this card ) i can ship the card via post to your location.

And i am not selling via ebay . I dont trust ebay .Google ebay scams and see wath i mean .I just prefer the gold started to play on sylvanas but i can take on anyother servers eu. will trade the gold after on my realm .

skype marian.nofear
Old 03/31/2013, 13:28   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

You don´t want to sell it over eBay and you want first Gold.Also you don´t want to talk about other ways with a high repped Member.

If we could f2f ingame i would instant buy it,its on you now.
Old 03/31/2013, 15:02   #21

re

Quote:
Originally Posted by epicwinning View Post
You don´t want to sell it over eBay and you want first Gold.Also you don´t want to talk about other ways with a high repped Member.

If we could f2f ingame i would instant buy it,its on you now.
We spoke about this before m8. Why you keep continue to build bad rep on my thread?
The tiger card is on still gold upfront ofc.
From tomorow can mail it by post will arrive in few days .
Or trade f2f real life in cz .thats all.
Its just a matter of time til i sell it .
Old 03/31/2013, 15:40   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

If you redeem the code and sell me the mounts ingame I will pay you 500k for them.
Old 03/31/2013, 15:52   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diurnus View Post
If you redeem the code and sell me the mounts ingame I will pay you 500k for them.
But,he want the Gold first of course

@TE

My offer is still active,so if you change your mind feel free to PM me
Old 03/31/2013, 23:40   #24

All cards sold .. Thread closed