Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Discount on keybygold.com--Buying gold-exchanging cdkey--legit!!!

Discussion on Discount on keybygold.com--Buying gold-exchanging cdkey--legit!!! within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Discount on keybygold.com--Buying gold-exchanging cdkey--legit!!!

Hello , everyone ! We are keybygold.com.
In order to celebrate the third anniversary of our website, we will offer some discount to the customer:

1, 2$ more per 100k , 2% fee of the paypal!
For example: You sold 100k on 0.4$/k , you may got 40$ for the total . But now you will get 40$+2$+2%*40$=42.8$ !!
50k 1$
100k 2$
200k 4$

2, 50 vip ponits for the new member!
The member will get 50 vip points of our sit ! The member points will be saved automatically to your member account and can be exchanged for CD-key or Game Time Card anytime you want.

Start making a fortune by selling wow gold to us now!

MSN:
yahoo:
Aim:
Old 03/13/2013, 11:59   #2

elite*gold: 0
MSN:
yahoo:
Aim:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Buying Gold All Servers - Good Price - Paypal/Libertyreserve - 100% Legit !
02/03/2016 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1520 Replies
Click here to add me via skype now, it's my NEW skype! skype: power8goldshophttp://onlinebotters.com/wp-content/ uploads/2013/02/skypeaddbutton1.png Greetings everyone! I am buying eu gold as well now. price is 0.1-0.3euro/k. trade method: 1. face to face trade 2. gbank trade
Buying gold--exchanging cdkey--legit!!!good feedback!!!
12/09/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 41 Replies
Hello! We are buying all your WOW gold! Skype: keybygold Sell your WOWgold for MONEY paypal moneybookers westernunion sell your WOW gold for cd-keys wow:battlechest,mop,60days game time card
5years of pl experience, 100%legit and trustworthy+a 8% discount
11/19/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 3 Replies
XMANlevel 100%handleveling cdk gold Hello everyone,this is WOWpowerlevleing First of all,I'd like to introduce to you about our company,WOWpowerleveling is a legit and formal company,we have fixed working places and more than 60 levelers who are very familar with the maps and the quests for 1-80 at the moment,we can provide WOW purehandleveling for more than 60 orders at the same time and no robot at all, and also our price is also competitive in the field of purehandleveling. ...
[WTT] Battlefield 2142 CDKEY + COD WAW CDKEY no bans for MW2 CDKEY or steam account
04/21/2010 - Origin Trading - 0 Replies
I have never used BF2142 CDKEY I have used COD WAW CDKEY for online play but my CPU is not fast enough so I lag I like WW2 style more than modern but shit computer wont let me enjoy it with more than 10 fps -.- I tried MW2 demo on steam and my computer runs it perfectly O_o we will use mod as middleman/women
AgBot said Exchanging with [[GM]Whos_Your_Daddy just now when it was buying potions!!
05/28/2009 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
What is this!!!!! I'm freaking out this is my friends lvl 83 shit shit shit. It was actually Whos_Ur_Daddy