Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB Feenix warsong account

Discussion on WTB Feenix warsong account within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB Feenix warsong account

As the title says, im looking for a char on the server warsong pref horde side!

I want gear that is tier 2 and better only, a good feral druid (t2.5+) is a big plus!

Willing to pay good amount of money if the sellers seems serious enuff and is a verified paypal user!

Add my skype : mike.maccallum3

BUMP , paying good amount of money for a horde feral druid with good gear!

Still looking for acc

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTB] FEENIX Warsong Account
07/21/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 7 Replies
I'm willing to buy a really good account can be horde or ally Prefer horde im only looking for a warrior but i could accept a rogue here is what im looking for. I'm willing to pay a lot of money but not too much remember this is a private server not RETAIL! I prefer to pvp a lot but Pve gear is great to have too. I'm looking for T3 gear for Field marshal gear I'm paying via Paypal.
[WTT] Feenix warsong account[SICK]
05/25/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Hey, i want to trade my alliance night elf male rogue for another alliance any class except mage rogue ofc! GEAR: 5/5 tier 2.5 5/9 tier 1 9/9 d2 3/9 tier 2
[WTT] Feenix 1.12.1 Warsong Account
12/04/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Tagchen! Ich möchte meinen Account auf dem größten 1.12.1 PServer Feenix Warsong (wwwwow-onecom) gegen einen anderen Account auf diesem Server tauschen. Ich liste hier die englischen Itemnamen auf - hab keine Lust, die Übersetzungen rauszusuchen. Ich biete: Main Char: Male Undead Rogue
Selling Feenix Warsong account
10/29/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
delete
[WTT]: Feenix WoW (my) Warsong acc for (your) Archangel account
06/07/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hey there, I'm switching from Warsong to Archangel atm therefore I'm in need of a nice account with a decent char with mounts/professions etc to grind some gold and perhaps start my own char there. I got 2 very decent accounts to trade. 1st account (Shaman, Priest): - lvl 60 ELEMENTAL SHAMAN (PvP) This (tauren) elemental shaman has sick gear (AQ40, BWL, MC, AQ20, Stinger of ayamiss, Red Dragonscale protector etc.) and is awesome for pvp. He got roughly +334 nature dmg, +8% crit, 4.5k...