Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Molten WOW Premium Account - Resto Druid

Discussion on WTS Molten WOW Premium Account - Resto Druid within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Molten WOW Premium Account - Resto Druid

Selling my premium account on Molten WOW. The account has 21 premium points and over 1000 vote points. The most notable are the resto druids ive been playing both on WOTLK, Deathwing server, and Cata, Neltharion server. The thing is i havent been playing them for almost half a year so the Cata druid is lacking in gear, WOTLK one was over 6k pve and pvp but i cant be sure. Anyway if youre somewhat interested the price for the account in 20$, via verified paypal, personal payment, payment owed. Im ok with you checking the account over teamviewer if you got something specific to check about it. More info in PM.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Sell] WoW Account EU LvL 90 Full S2 PVP Resto Druid, 6x 85[want] € (PP,PSC)
01/21/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Biete WoW Account, Hauptaugenmerk ist der 90er Full S2 Resto Druid Grandmarshall etc. , und ca. 80k Gold ... Der Druide hat eine Playtime von: 99Tage 22 Stunden Rest bitte dem Link entnehmen. WoW Armory Night Elf Druid anonymous profile build | ArmoryX
verkaufe lv 90 Resto Druid
01/13/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Ich verkauf meinen WoW - Account! Hauptchar ist ein lv 90 Tauren Resto Druid ( Psyduckz @ Anub'arak - Community - World of Warcraft ) namens Psyduckz. Der Char is auf nem deutschen Realm, anub arak. Char hat 2.2 xp im 3er und 2.4 im 2er ( im 2er leider ohne erfolg, max perso rating war 2192). Sonst ist auf dem account noch ein lv 80 DK und nen paar kleinere twinks. Für weitere Infos schreibt mir einfach, auch mit preisvorstellung! mir schwebt sowas um die 100 euro vor! Bis denn ...
Hyjal Selling Wow account. 85 Resto druid with Pvp/Pve gear. CHEAP
01/19/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Selling my Wow account. Has all the expansions, and is a troll druid. It is a NA account on the server Hyjal. It currently has 2500 gold on it. 300 Riding skill. http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=22758 Will post actual screenshots if you contact me etcetc. I don't know exactly how much its worth, so just toss me an offer. I'm sick of the game and want nothing to do with it ever again.
wtt a 66 resto druid
10/13/2007 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
i want ranged dps The World of Warcraft Armory
resto druid pvp
12/25/2006 - World of Warcraft - 3 Replies
hahaha :DD http://youtube.com/watch?v=VNI3OPAUUIY