Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Aliance 4 level 80 chars Frostmane

Discussion on WTS Aliance 4 level 80 chars Frostmane within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Aliance 4 level 80 chars Frostmane

Hi

So i moved to lineage2 and im wanting to sell my wow account.

Im the original owner, and account exists since the begining of the game, i can provide original serial, and wotlk one, but not sure about the BC one.

I took the links to my chars from the wowagent the moderator tell us to use, but at least on my shaman it seems broke, all the gear is ok and so are profs, but the stats are worsts then it realy is, it even says im elemental when it is enhancement.

So shaman

Priest
(gear seems ok but doesnt show gems or enchants, and on shaman, priest and death knight everything is enchanted)

DK

Paladin

All chars got epic flying skill (5k one) they all can fly in northern, and all except priest got the dual spec.

Shaman has full epics for enhancement and resto/elemental though that spec gear has tons of mp5 so not that insane for elemental.

DK has full epix for tanking, and some for dps

Priest got full epix for dps, except wand and helmet.

Pala is freshed 80, so crapy gear.

They all are able to be transfered, though they are in one of the best EU servers.

I assume the account is worth some serious cash so pls dont throw stupid offers.

I will only give the username and pass after geting the cash, i admit its dangerous for the buyer, but im able to trade cash/info in real person, if the person wants to come to Portugal that is, i know it sounds stupid, but the ammount im expecting, im sure the person can spend 50 euros on a low cost plane to come to Oporto.

Then i can give the cds, keys, etc, and u can see where i have my computers shop and come punch me on the face if i get the account back in some way if that is even possible.

The other way is u create a account with same last name mine has and we can transfer the chars into it, though each transfer costs 20€.

PM me if ur interested