Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS] Multiglad Warlock (s2,s8) and Gladiator Death Knight (s6)

Discussion on [WTS] Multiglad Warlock (s2,s8) and Gladiator Death Knight (s6) within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTS] Multiglad Warlock (s2,s8) and Gladiator Death Knight (s6)

Hi im selling my precious world of warcraft account because i no longer enjoy the game, and i dont have the time to play it either.

I am the main account owner since 2005 and i am willing to provide all the information required: address, secret question, secret answer, ID, etc

The account has over 200 days played, no bans and has much history behind it so please take care of it

Warlock 477 pvp ilvl:

Season 2 drake
Season 8 drake

Hand of A'dal title
Arena Master
Rare pets and blizz store like monk
Grand War Mammoth
Spectral Steed
Vitreous Stone Drake (stone core rare drop)
Professions: 600 inscription, 575 engineering

Death knight is lvl 85

Season 6 Drake
Awesome heroic wotlk gear to transmogrify (icc heroic gear, armaggeddon sword, etc)

Account also includes a lvl 85 rogue with MC / BWL gear on bank, and a lvl 82 and lvl 83 warrior.

Here are some picks:

Price is 350€, payment on front via paypal or bank transaction (paypal prefered)

If you have any questions i will gladly answer them

For more info add me to skype: renxmeup

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB Leveling for my Death Knight
07/31/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Hey, I'm looking for someone trustworthy and reliable to level a DK for me. Ideally I want someone from UK or at the very least somewhere in Europe(who can speak good English). If possible I would like the leveling to be done during the day while I'm at work. 8am - 5pm(GMT). Which allows me to still use the account in the evenings an over the weekend. The DK is currently at lvl 66. Need someone to get it to 85 as soon as possible. Willing to pay the right person £50(€65).
S> Fiesta online Warlock 105 and gladiator 100
03/15/2012 - Fiesta Online - 0 Replies
i'm selling fiesta online account my warlock 105 its geared some +9 gears and lh wand +10 and gladiator with no gears. Im selling it for atleast 350 dollars pm me if interested. I can go lower if i like price.
[WTS] Death Knight 85
06/21/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Selling wow account : http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/6787/deathknig htp.png Link to account details:Death Knight Additional: Item level average 357 1500 Honor 125 Conquest 4000 Justice Points 150 Valor Points 63 druid on the account
WTS warrior,warlock,roge,hunter,priest,druid,Death Knight,shaman,mage,paladin
11/24/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
The Deathwing rised and Fear is spreading all over Azeroth! It is finally arrived the World of Warcraft Cataclysm. Get ready for This with surprises from FZF.com Express Delivery! Das unheil unter Azeroth wird sich in kürze erheben, er wird Angst und Schrecken über das Land bringen! Bereitet Euch mit uns darauf vor! Alle überraschungen bei FZF.com ! No business too small, no problem too big. All your imaginations can be created Your satisfaction is our pursuit The choice of a new...