Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Level 85+80 paladin. Cata Capped . Great Twinking. PVP and PVE. ALTS! LOTS!!!

Discussion on Level 85+80 paladin. Cata Capped . Great Twinking. PVP and PVE. ALTS! LOTS!!! within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Level 85+80 paladin. Cata Capped . Great Twinking. PVP and PVE. ALTS! LOTS!!!

Looking to sell my 85 cata capped DK.
BG's pop super fast.
Kil'Jaeden IMO is #1 server both pve and pvp. Very active.
Fresh gametime put on account yesterday.

Account also has a level 80 Twink Paladin and level 85 hunter.

Deathknight : Orc male
PVE: 396
PVP: full relentless/cataclysmic
Normal mode Gurthalak Voice of the Deeps
Best of both worlds with PVE and PVP

Title Destroyer's End
mounts: pureblood firehawk! mechano-hog drake of the north wind

It doesn't have any cata elite, its just ruthless ELITE set, its for sure 4/5 ARMOR set , it might have 5/5 in bank or somewhere theres just too much on the account.

Arena achievment: 2200 3's rating achieved on 10/20/11
Arena achievment: 1500 2's rating achieved on 7/10/11

Great looking transmog set: mask of penance and justice bearer's pauldrons etc

Loads of materials for enchanting/jewelcrafting. Multiple bags completely filled with things
525/525 max cooking
525/525 max first aid

Looking for around 130$ for account, ill take offers.

You are expected to go first with payment if not the right reputation.

POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ON SKYPE

Ask for screenshots, any information, skype screenshare, showing in game etc. Also for my reputation on ******* etc.

Thanks!

Pic below:
Old 01/29/2013, 04:20   #2

elite*gold: 0
bump ask for any questions or screenshares etc on skype!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
396ilvl Ret Paladin (+2 alts)
08/23/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Twilight's Hammer (PvP) realm. Main: Paladin -Ret 396; -Prot 390+; -Holy 385+ -55 mounts including: Mechano Hog, Swift Lovebird,Albino Drake. -Titles such as: The light of Dawn, Kingslayer, Patient,Jenkins -Cool transmog sets including T6 one. -Max herba, 500+ inscription, - Max :Archaeology,Cooking,Fishing,First Aid. Alts: Warrior:-385+ in prot and also arms 385 aswell ...
[WTS] Level 85 Male Human Holy Paladin -- i390 -- 8,000g -- Great Account
08/20/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Level 85 Male Human Holy Paladin Unfortunately my beloved warcraft account has to go to help pay for college! This is the perfect account for the final few weeks of Cataclysm and will be ideal for starting Mysts of Pandaria without wasting time grinding up a new character! i390 Arena Gear
[WTS] HoN Legacy Account, lots of alts + Subacc
03/20/2012 - Heroes of Newerth - 15 Replies
Hey, The account has also a subaccount almost unplayed, only 4 games with 2.71 K/D, basically fresh. Normal Stats: 1583,57 MMR Wins: 534 Losses: 573
hon legacy account 1800,lots of alts
03/19/2012 - Heroes of Newerth - 3 Replies
hon account THIS ACCOUNT has 1742 MMR rating and 1806 public rating The following alt avatars are available: ninja bubble jollywood christmas keeper ladybug pestilence white silhouette raven soulstealer
WTS WoW account lvl85 warrior + lots of alts
07/24/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Hello As i say i want to sell wow account with lvl85 warr, lvl76mage and around 5-6 lvl60 full pvp gear. Warrior and mage got epic flying mount, warrior maxed proffesions eng/mining 525, full pvp gear vicious +wep vicious. Server outland alliance warrior and mage is on Outland horde + 2 lvl60 full pvp paladin/druid on Outland alliance and lvl60 hunter/rogue/priest on Kor`gall. I am original owner of this account, no1 ever entered it except me, i can provide u with all cd-keys, and copy of...