Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT DK WoW acc/RIFT acc/GW2 acc/tera acc/swtor acc (not all just one or all depends)

Discussion on WTT DK WoW acc/RIFT acc/GW2 acc/tera acc/swtor acc (not all just one or all depends) within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT DK WoW acc/RIFT acc/GW2 acc/tera acc/swtor acc (not all just one or all depends)

HI well as the title i wanna trade my accounts on games i dont play for a new wow acc. a good one. i want a mage... A ******* MAGE. i love mage and all so just gimme 1 and some alts would be nice ;D

the thing i want to mage to have. is pref level 90, good proffs, good amount of gold, some cool mount (not so much prio here). i would love to see armory links and all that ^^ depending how demanding you are i can give maybe 4 accounts so you will get 4 games with mostly the best version of them.

I hope you all look here now ;D so we can get a good deal. im the 1 owner of all account but the wow account it has had 3 owners (with me) i can get all the info of it so its noproblem. well contact me if you want.

hurry hurry

Tags
amazing, cheap, good, stunning, trade