Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying gold on all EU servers ($7-10/10k)

Discussion on Buying gold on all EU servers ($7-10/10k) within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Buying gold on all EU servers ($7-10/10k)

I´m now buying all your gold for a fair price. (I won´t buy gold on low status servers).

Just add me on Skype and we can discuss everything, you get money within 1-5mins after trade.

Price range: 7 - 10 USD per 10 000g
Delivery: face2face trade
Payment: Moneybookers - Skrill (Alternative PayPal if you don´t have Moneybookers)

(Email: )

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Buying Gold All Servers - Good Price - Paypal/Libertyreserve - 100% Legit !
02/03/2016 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1520 Replies
Click here to add me via skype now, it's my NEW skype! skype: power8goldshophttp://onlinebotters.com/wp-content/ uploads/2013/02/skypeaddbutton1.png Greetings everyone! I am buying eu gold as well now. price is 0.1-0.3euro/k. trade method: 1. face to face trade 2. gbank trade
Buying ASSASINS on PVE servers.
07/23/2012 - Perfect World - 5 Replies
Hello, I am looking to buy assasins on PVE servers, NOT PVP. They should have a base APS of at least 3.3. I pay well, please leave a message here or PM me if you have a character like this for sale. Edit : A bit clarification. I do not need uber +12 refine R9 chars - in fact, I don't care much about the armor, but they MUST have at least 3.33 APS, even if they sacrifice armor for attack rate. I will not play these characters, they are for making ingame coins.
BUYING GOLD!! US SERVERS
07/19/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 1 Replies
Buying GOLD FOR d3 please send me offers will take the best. want to buy lots! just bought d3 and want gold to buy equips. pm plz with offers. only paypal... and i will go first only if you have good tbm... or are well known... if not we use mm.
BUYING ALL ACCOUNTS ALL SERVERS
12/09/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 13 Replies
A few rules and stuff ->Level 85+ ->Must have ID, Pass and Secret answer ->MUST NOT BE EMAIL VERIFIED! You must post your offer and your price i only want cheap acc's. (bought a level 91 bower other day $17) Contact: MSN: [email protected]