Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling moltenwow 3.3.5 acc

Discussion on Selling moltenwow 3.3.5 acc within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling moltenwow 3.3.5 acc

Hello i want to sell my lvl 80 human paly he is full wrathful holy and dps, full pve gear for healer. There is 50 vp on acc, U can e-mail me on , we cna meet in game for inspection. Just send me mail so we can talk about price.

Tags
3.3.5a wow priavt server, molten wow account

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[3PServers] Feenix60(WoW-One), MoltenWoW, Zhyperwow
09/19/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hey there, since I have no longer time to play WoW anymore, I've decided to sell my private server accounts. The private servers are: -Molten WoW: Wrath of the Lich King Lordaeronx1 and Cataclysm Frostwolfx3 -Feenix (WoW-One): Warsongx12 -Zhyperwow (funserver): Apocalyps I'll decribe each character briefly by server, for more info about
Selling MoltenWoW Premium Account
07/22/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hello people, I am selling a MoltenWoW premium account with few characters on it. The main character is a paladin,and info about it: Name: Blowdryer Male Human Ret PvP spec GS:6k Protret spec GS:6k Holy PvP spec GS: 6.1k
wtb moltenWow Frostwold Gold
07/11/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
I'm wanting to Buy gold on Molten WOW private server Frostwolf. If you have any let me know. thanks.