Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS 82monk 85 priest 85 paladin 45$ paypal verified!

Discussion on WTS 82monk 85 priest 85 paladin 45$ paypal verified! within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS 82monk 85 priest 85 paladin 45$ paypal verified!

Hey!

So after a few days of playing MoP I felt it's not something for me...

I want 40$ for it

I'm willing to go first if you have high rep.

I am the original owner of the account

paypal verified

EU
Old 10/10/2012, 07:55   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

eu or us?
Old 10/11/2012, 11:33   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilgreenbag View Post
eu or us?
It's EU!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[B] TOP 85 Priest & Schamane & 80 Paladin
03/22/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 3 Replies
Hey, ich biete euch hier ein WoW Account mit einem 85er Priester und 85er Schamane. Priest GS 372 Schamane GS 332 Sind 2 Account auf dem ersten befindet sich der Priester & Schamane auf dem 2 Account befindet sich der Paladin.
[B] 3x 85 (Mage, Paladin, Priest) [S] 50€ PSC
08/04/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 5 Replies
Hallo, ich biete hier meinen Top-Gepflegten WoW-Account an. Der Account besteht seit März/08 und wurde immer nur von mir gespielt! Es wurde nie gebottet, gehackt oder sonst irgendwas getan was nicht erlaubt ist. Auf dem Account befinden sich im Moment noch etwa 5k Gold und einige Mats. Kommen wir mal zu den Charakteren: 1. 85 Mage - PvE Gear 357 Ilvl, PvP 353 (c.a 2k Resi) - Berufe: Verzauberkunst 525, Schneiderei 525 (von beiden Berufen alle REZEPTE die es zu kaufen gibt, verfügbar,...
WTS 85 Priest, 85 Paladin [EU]
04/19/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, I'm selling my account with 2x 85 characters on the realm Chamber of Aspects EU. The characters are both Alliance and i will post a link to a anonym Armory. Link: Level 85 Draenei Priest - Anonymous WoW Armory Profiles | ArmoryX This is the gear of the 85 Priest. The 85 Paladin merely dinged 85 and is only equipped with some blue pvp items / quest gear.
[WTT] 85 Priest, Paladin [S] Rogue
02/04/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo, Wie im Threadname schon beschrieben, tausche ich meinen Account gegen einen anderen. Paar Details zu den Char's: -85 Priest (350er Itemlvl, PvP-Set fast voll inkl. boshaften Items, im PvP-Equip 353er Itemlvl. Shadow/Shadow. Berufe: Alchi 525, Kräuterkunde 525, Archäologie 350 Reiten: 310%
[ BUY ] Paladin/Priest/Ninja (EU-Atlas)
10/14/2009 - Dragonica - 2 Replies
Hello ! ;) I know I'm asking a lot but I would like to buy a Dragonica account with one PALADIN, one PRIEST or one NINJA on it, wathever the Level they are. I would like to pay 50$ (Paypal) but we can negociate... Keep in mind that the character have to be male, have to be playable on FR Potatoe Server and have to be saved in Atlas Server ! If someone is interested, just contact me using PM or by mail at [email protected] with at least one picture of the character (without helmet) and...