Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheap Battle.net (Name-Country OF Residence) CHANGE -(Faction-Race) Gold +Real Money!

Discussion on Cheap Battle.net (Name-Country OF Residence) CHANGE -(Faction-Race) Gold +Real Money! within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 4
Cheap Battle.net (Name-Country OF Residence) CHANGE -(Faction-Race) Gold +Real Money!

Here i will Offer You Battle.net Country of Residence Change ..so You Can Raf and Sor and Have All Wow Offers Enabled.
i will Off You Name Change.
Faction - Race Change ..

I ACCEPT WOW GOLD OR Paypal Paid Method ...All At Very Cheap !!

To Discuss More ..Please Add Me on

Item name: Battle.net Name -Country Of residence Change Faction-Race Change!!
Item type:Change
Payment Method:Wow Gold or Paypal
Payment Amount: Will Be discussed on Skype

Info on it:Country of Residence Change There is 2 Comon Methods :

1- That i will Provide u with An edited Germany Bill Having Same Name of Your Battle.net and u will Provide Aswell an ID photo Of ur self ...and Then will tell You what exactly To do Next (This offer is For 10 Euros ).

2-i will do everything For you u just Have to give me A Scanned Photo of you ID ..and in 3-4 Days Your Country will be Changed to Germany and u will Have all wow Offers Enabled. (This offer For 15Euro )

3- All other Things i offered is Easily and and u will Get 100% Legit Faction-Race Change!!

4-Name of Your Battle.net Will be change to what ever You liked in Couple of Days ..Prices will Be discussed on Realms !!

Feel Free to Add me On skype or Send me an Email to My Gmail:
Gmail:

Waiting Your Offers and Questions !!

To prove i am Trusted i Just done A Deal with A person and here is the photo of it !!

Online add me on Miworld387

Bump

bump
Old 09/22/2012, 14:15   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
very very trusted person
Old 09/22/2012, 14:21   #3

elite*gold: 4
Thanks was rly Happy to help u out !
Closed Thread