Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Multiple private server donation accounts

Discussion on WTS Multiple private server donation accounts within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Multiple private server donation accounts

Hello,

I have donor accounts in multiple servers and want to sell them all since i only play Diablo3 and LoL at the moment.

All the accounts have donation items and vip level, contact me to specify all the data for you:

Eternal wow = Remorse server - (255 rogue and 255 warrior) = 235 dollars donated

Undamed-wow = lvl 85 warrior = 300 dollars donated

Mond -wow = lvl 85 warrior = 70 dollars donated

Eternion - wow = lvl 85 warrior = 200 dollars donated

Don't forget to contact me for all the info you want to know including the account prices, i'm asking really low prices compared to what i've donated and i will only accept Paypal verified accounts.

bummpppppp

bump

bumppppppppppp