Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rogue 85-LEGENDARY DAGER's 15k ++ Achievs INVINCIBLE Account - Ready for MOP !

Discussion on Rogue 85-LEGENDARY DAGER's 15k ++ Achievs INVINCIBLE Account - Ready for MOP ! within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rogue 85-LEGENDARY DAGER's 15k ++ Achievs INVINCIBLE Account - Ready for MOP !

Original Owner Data with everything :
Login / Password
Secret Question + Answer
Photo Registred CD-Key
Original Owner ID Scan / Photo Passport

Character is a True Vanity , Got almost maximum of Achievs , 90% of Most Wanted Mounts / Trading Card Loot Mounts too like Spectral Tiger / Rooster Egg / Amani Dragonhawk / Big Battle Bear ..
Rare Mounts 1% Chance Drop and low chance to get it such Ashes of Al'ar / Amani WarBear / BattleBear / Invincibles / Mimiron's Head / All Cataclysm Mounts !! including Deathwing Mounts (Achiev + Drop Mount) , Achievs Mounts (Rare Mounts from Heroics) , Camel-H Mount and Many More ..
Almost Complete All Companion List with Many Unobtainables
a Huge list with FoS and Unobtainables Gear / Mounts / Titles / First Realm Etc ...
Legendary Items :
Dual Fangs of the Father / Dual Warglaives of Azzinoth / Thunderfury / Thoridal

Got 5/9 Tier 3 too ( Head / Chest / Pants / Showlders / Hands )

Actualy Gear is Full Heroic + Legendary Fangs

More then 80 Titles (That including Many Unobtainables and Rare titles)

Dont Hezitate to Contact me via Skype - KCoiul and i can give you more details about this Account .
is a True High End / Vanity and Awsome Character .
the list Can continue , there is many things to show you , whos interested just contact me and we can talk and fix a price .
i Cant aproximatly a price yet , but i wait your offers , is just a Perfect Character with everything that you think it and wished , ready for Starting the new Expansion Mists of Pandaria that is Up on 25/9

Thanks and hope i meet seriously buyers with a correct price .
Closed Thread